32: a fragment of Yuan's memory

"Your imperial majesty they said your a cold hearted killer that nothing could phase but I think that's a lie, to me your the most kind hearted and friendly person I know who is just misunderstood" Yuan laughed.

The emperor tilt his head confused

"Maybe some day I could be able to see you smile because when you're around Dàgē I believe your always smiling"

Like Xian Yuan could always read the emperor so clearly and maybe because Xian wasn't around that time the emperor saw Yuan as his adviser.

"Don't be so bashful your imperial majesty Dàgē doesn't bite...... much... you should go play with him"

"Let me go! So unfair you always tie me up Oh naughty naughty your majesty tying me up like this don't tell me you want take away my maiden hood" Ning jie teases

"Quiet"

"Are you going to carry me to the bedroom and strip me naked and water my flower who would have thought the new emperor was so dirty minded" Ning jie smirk.

The emperor wanted to shut him up the emperor took him from off his shoulder and held him in his arms Ning jie caught a glimpse of the emperor's tinged red ear then smirked happily.

"Oh my is this how your carrying me so I'm right please be gentle with me I may troublesome but I don't like pain"

The emperor pauses then Ning jie took the chance and wrapped his tied arms around his neck then dragged ups to his ears and bit it.

The emperor loose strength in his arms for a while but he immediately regained it back but latched on to to Jie'er a bit too tight.

"Ouch"

The emperor loosens watching sadly from the distance was Yuan.

"Yuan it's time to cultivate"

The man in the shadows looks at his disciple who was gazing off in the distance sadly he looked up to see them.

"Master I will never be the one to recieve such a gaze from him but I'm happy for them both *smile sincerely* soon he'll give the Fènghuá ring to him, they'll be happy but still it hurts but I love them both and wish them to be happy together" Yuan smiled with tears falling down her eyes.

The master smiled as if his finally accomplished something he tilt his head down and went to her ears then rest his hand on top hers that was holding on the tree.

"Now why should you do that why should you be the one to be unhappy"

"I'm not-"

"But you are my dearest disciple you give and give and give but what did you recieve in return pain heartbreak it's time you be a little selfish and take for once"

The man's crimson eyes glowed in delight.

"But I'm fine I'll have my happiness as long as I'm patient someone will love me unconditionally just like Dàgē"  she said

"But he wasn't patient he went after what he desire and got it why can't you do the same why must you be patient if you want him take him you both are siblings must you not share" the man said.

"Share?! But the emperor doesn't love me if I were to marry him I won't be loved I won't be embraced tenderly I'll always be lonely"

"Hmp simple matter simple matter if I was not able to do this much for you would i be your master no it's time I teach you the true prowess of our cultivation"

Yuan was surprised

"Was I cultivating wrong all along"

"No but you needed something else this cultivation will make you powerful and before long you'll be well known soon you everything want will be yours but first let's start with him eh"