74: Stranger coming 2

"Your imperial highness!, are you sure it's that way?" A man said in a low desperate tone,

"Mm"

"Don't "mm" answer this is precisely why his imperial majesties send me! Your terrible at directions w-where are you even going?!"

"Hm"

The other rest his his hand on his chin as if contemplating, the other person was in disbelief, shocked, flabbergasted. He looked up to the sky.

"Please your imperial majesties TAKE ME BACK FROM THIS PUNISHMENT!!"

An Yuan one of the imperial guards of Tian imperial palace, was just living it up and having fun with his fellow companions when he suddenly called out and was told to accompany the prince but the thing is...... the prince was boring short tempered and is a total kid!!!!. His not even 60, 000 years yet and is totally babied by his parents how is he supposed to take care of him!!. Not to mention he has terrible sense in direction never clear and since their journey starts (3 months ago) he barely uttered 3 sentence.

Why were the heavens punishing him his only a simple heavenly dragon, how was he supposed to take care of.......

Wei Zihao looked around and made another left turn An Yuan slapped his face, Wei Zihao went through the bushes and head straight ahead.

An Yuan simply just followed complaining he wishes he could just strangle him alive.

"Your majesty, one of these days I'm gonna strangle you alive"

"Mn"

"Urgh!" An Yuan groaned miserably.

"Say something! I'm bored of my mind!!!!!"

Wei Zihao looked at him for a long while then his lips parted gently.

"Something"

An Yuan was confused.

"Huh?"

Wei Zihao quickly catches something that flew through the air it was a sword he looked at it sharply before crushing it.

"Oh boy"

Some people came appeared in front them, An Yuan simply sat in a corner and took a small piece of stick and started to chew it, An Yuan didn't bother to interfere and just sit. He wasn't strong he was a simple guard and with the heaven's restrictions his abilities where locked.

Wei Zihao made the shards of the shattered sword flows then started to walk forward and shoot it after them, the men dodged and was about to attack when he made them float in the air and crushed them. He heads forward to the battle field and started to kill all the men without remorse.

Worried about the extinction of humans An Yuan hurried and got up.

"Your highness!, your highness! Wei Zihao!"

Wei Zihao paused in his tracks then used a piece of shard to send shoot after An Yuan who barely dodge but received a tiny scratch at his cheeks.

"I know it's disrespectful and we are not familiar, but you must remember to control yourself these aren't bugs their human hu~mans"

Wei Zihao tilts his head confused, though his expression still remains unhinged and still as a statue.

"Aiya, you have a lot to learn. They should have send someone who atlease know humans" An Yuan stratch his head in distress.

Wei Zihao simply ignored him and went futher and after some time walking they came across a battlefield. The war was fierce men where making battle cries while everyone was at neck to neck, blood shed and violence.

"Pathetic" Wei Zihao said

"Really, how would you know and you've never seen war before. Probably only warfare you witnessed are matches and competitions"

"Pathetic"

"Haa.... your highness you still don't know a lot"

Soon Wei Zihao attention was caught by a familiar face. He walked out in the battlefield and when the men run forward towards him he used their own sword kill them, he didn't kill the men who seemed familiar to the man.

Marquis Ning who was on the battlefield froze when he felt death coming closer, he quickly turned and then he saw an 18 year old boy approaching him. His intuition never wrong and it's telling him not to be afraid or make rash decisions.

Frozen wondering what to do he was confused when the boy stretched out his closed fist.

"Here"

The boy turned his hand gently and open his fist revealing a ring, and not just any ring.