54: Don't talk to TengFei Xinjiang

Ning jie was watching the battle on the mirror and he must say TengFei Xinjiang was peerless.

TengFei Xinjiang was drinking while fighting the Tang soldiers outside the mansion yard it was a good thing he bought it at distance from the village.

TengFei Xinjiang punched the man in gut grab the sword and flung it in the other man's neck, he turned to the other 2 approaching and in a flash he broke both of them necks TengFei Xinjiang soon find himself laughing hysterically it's been years since his been to wars and killing ants like humans made him excited.

Soon the licker bottle was empty so he flung it to the ground it was time for him to get serious he took out the sword from his waiste slowly and with a simple draw several men was already dead.

"M-monster"

Ning jie found this battle awesome mostly TengFei Xinjiang he was ruthless and powerful plus he was very much attractive this earned the jealousy of the unseen man standing next to him.

"You can't talk to him" The emperor said quietly

Ning jie looked up from the mirror

"Hmm? Why?"

"You'll offend him too easily" Zihao said

"How will I offend him?" Ning jie said

Zihao had a nasty temper when he first got here to him the meager races of humans were very intolerable he hated them so much he kept killing anyone who slightly offended him it was because of this his biological father found him.

Zihao was never close to the man he often touch him unnecessarily which cause Zihao to get offended often but he spare him because the man only wanted to get closer to him and in a span of 3 months the emperor left the throne to him.

Zihao had told the emperor he didn't want it but because Zihao had already proven to be a great ruler the emperor was adamant on it Zihao didn't like it either after all he did force a bunch of unknown strangers in his harem which annoyed him to no end.

To Zihao getting close to his human father was proven difficult but he did acknowledge the man's efforts and therefore took the throne but not heram to him those women were equivalent to decorations.

Zihao was over thousands of years old (heavenly time) but here he was merely 20 years old, Zihao spent so much time in heaven the earthly customs was proven too difficult to not be offended it was a good thing he was the emperor or else.

Ning jie didn't know TengFei Xinjiang he wasn't thousands of years old but millions people don't age or die in the heavenly realm nor do they die it was until the dark arts practitioners war that many immortals from the heavens died.

"You'll offend him don't"

"Wei Zihao you think I'd insult your family intentionally"

"No, Ofcourse you mustn't talk to him his not like me or Xian" he said

Ning jie thought it was a good thing that he was not like the emperor or that arrogant eunuch but he didn't know what bad thing it was.

TengFei Xinjiang was considered and ancient dragon an respective elder and the sworn brother of the Celestial Dragon emperor Zihao's adopted father.

Even in the heavens Zihao cannot beat him and that was saying a lot since Zihao was said to be a prodigy child and he was stronger than Xian an actual dragon and TengFei Xinjiang's younger brother.

That's was how much of a powerful figure TengFei Xinjiang was in the heavenly realm and even with a huge restriction on his cultivation his there killing off high ranking cultivators like ants so image how the end will be if Ning jie were to offend such a person.

Ning jie was upset once more he wanted to get closer to someone who was close to the emperor but he didn't want that, so that simply means Zihao really didn't see him as his wife and merely as and proxy for his true love Ning Yuan Ning jie clenched his teeth and get up.

"Fine! I won't say anything to him" Ning jie got up and left.