66: Memories aren't Reliable

TengFei Xinjiang let go off QiQiang's head remembering apart of the forgotten past.

QiQiang calmed down as Xian got up upset.

"Brother why are you here?"

Now that TengFei Xinjiang sniffed a little closer he attacked Xian hitting him to the ground and stepping into his chest officially startling QiQiang.

"You stink of those foul things" TengFei Xinjiang crushed his chest.

Xian tried to eased the pressure off his chest even though they were brothers TengFei Xinjiang couldn't care less about him and TengFei XiangLiang always felt inferior to him.

"You stink tell me where did you meet those things" he said threatening

"Will you kill me if I don't?" Xian asked

"I wondering the same thing I'd like to see the results" he said pressing down into his chest.

Xian looked in eyes of his brother trying to find any hint of emotion towards him.

"Why?" He asked "why do you hate me so much why do you look down on everything why do you look down especially on humans" xian said.

Even though Xian was an heavenly dragon he liked humans he mingled with them as if he were one himself, TengFei Xinjiang never once stop and looked at better side of humans and Xian was angry.

Most of Xian's life consists of him being compared and looked down upon while kicked by his brother.

There was a time TengFei Xinjiang literally kicked him out of heaven saying he was incompetent and inferior TengFei Xinjiang never uttered not one good word to him that lead to often question if they were really blood brothers.

"Heh? Have you grown attached to those insignificant creatures" TengFei Xinjiang eased down on his knee that was pressing down on Xian.

Xian groans in pain as it becomes harder to breathe.

"Humans aren't insignificant" he said

"Humans are like ants and bugs differs on each version dangerous in their own way if not killed and squash underfoot, you say such things not seeing it from full screen your a child you think their wonderful creatures until you learn the truth" TengFei Xinjiang said.

He knew both the beauty and ugliness of humans what they are truly capable of.

"Take my advice keep that heart of yours close off from humans it'll do you so many good" he said.

"How would you know that?" Xian said angrily.

"Because humans are creatures that comes and let your world shines brightly but then disappeared and leave you in dark leaving no trace of the light they once gave that's humans" TengFei Xinjiang warns.

TengFei Xinjiang could vaguely remember what Bai FengGe looks like dragons are eternal but memories aren't Bai FengGe left no trace of himself and for that TengFei Xinjiang hated him nothing to reminisce about.

Everything will be forgotten TengFei Xinjiang could only hold onto his name

If he didn't look at QiQiang he'd totally forgotten what Bai FengGe looked like and now TengFei XiangLiang was saying he should consider humans

Hmp ants stay ants never will he allow another ants to bite him never will he care again for TengFei Xinjiang Bai FengGe had done the cruellest thing by leaving without a trace of himself leaving nothing but memories well memories weren't very reliable.

For TengFei Xinjiang the happiest memories where the cruelest ones.

"Bad humans are evil but good ones are cruel how can such creatures be likable"

"Isn't Zihao human? Even if his God now his still human?"

TengFei Xinjiang never considered Zihao human.

"His a special circumstances" TengFei Xinjiang laughed

"How so because he was raised by humans?"

"No, I don't owe you an explanation"

TengFei Xinjiang stand up and eased off him looking back at the kid he felt upset once more.

"Kid anytime your around me wear a mask if you don't want to be killed"