20: Jie'er the Mischievous Ger

"xiao meimei!"

"jie'er"

yuan looked up over her head as Ning jie put a finger at his mouth with a silly grin,

"shhhh"

"JIE'ER JIE'ER!!"

the marquis was stomping in his feet inside the room and looked around to to see yuan studying.

"nu'er where is jie'er?!" he asked angrily

"has jie'er done something?" she said

"when hasn't he done something when I find him"

the marquis marched out the room, as jie came out hiding

"what did you do?" yuan said

"nothing much but let's just say shifu will be bond perfectly with bathroom" Jie laughed

"jie'er I didn't teach you that so you could use it as a prank" she said gently.

"geez xiao meimei you are not fun" he said

"now Jie'er you know my master hate it when you don't take things seriously"

"I don't even know your master, whatever"

Jie got then leave the room.

A few days later.......

Jie was on the roof top eating peaches, jie looked down to see his father talking to someone jie looked down in closer and saw a very handsome man with the most beautiful eyes jie smiled interested then duck before his father could see him, when jie felt it was safe he eased back up and gazes down.

"thinks looks as if it's about to get interesting"

as his father gestures to the emperor to walk forward he stop and looked up feeling an strong gaze on him he then spots the little fairy above the roof eating peaches.

Jie continue to follow them in hiding when he saw Yuan approaches them jie immediately jump on hegde

'oi don't tell me his going to be Xiao meimei husband so unfair but sister is pretty lucky' he thought

suddenly the handsome man turned and pointed on the roof where he was, sweat ran all over him when he saw his father's anger expression.

"Jie'er come here"

jie'er hops down and ran over quickly.

"jie'er haven't I thought you manners bow and respect his majesty" his father said

"m-majesty his really as handsome as they say even more they don't do you well"

his father angerly hit the back of his head

"jie'er!" he almost yelled

jie rub the back of his head almost pouting.

"but it's true" he mumble

he was about to bow but the emperor stop him,

"no need for that" he said coldly"

the wind blew between them as both their hairs flutters in the wind the emperor's voice was cold but mesmerizing in had a certain hum to it.

since that day jie had made it his personal goal to stock the emperor

"your majesty hahaha" jie laughed

jie threw the chicken at him then jumped on the roof suddenly many shoppers came rushing.

"we must catch him this time"

"we'll finally teach that brat a lesson"

"your majesty"

jie hand out his hand for the emperor to hold, the emperor said nothing and just hold then hop up.

"your majesty it won't do any good to your reputation if someone caught you stealing chicken" jie teases then jumps to the other side "catch me if you can"

the emperor threw the chicken a side then hop on the other roof and started to chase after Ning Jie, Ning jie was having the time of his life, the emperor soon appeared in front of him causing an abrupt stop.

"your father is looking for you" he said

"still having catch me yet"

jie was about to run when the emperor grab after him but jie dodge it the emperor swiftly turn to catch him but he hops back.

"tsk tsk slippery fingers" ning jie stick out his tongue

the emperor looked at him and jumped after him he dodge every time the more the emperor try the more he evades, finally the emperor got seriously and he took out a small head tie.

"hmp you won't be able to catch me with that"

all of a sudden the tie wrapped around his hand,

"huh?"

the emperor drag him closer as he tries to dodge it but the emperor twirl him back around tying both hand in the process.

"time to home" the emperor said calmly

There relationship was something like this