CHAPTER 2

Third person's pov
       Meanwhile somewhere in Italy. A few men are beating a man in an unknown alley. He was groaning and whimpering, unable to hold the pain. Then a luxurious black car stopped infront of them, making the men stop. A man of mid 30's got up from the car and went towards them. He was wearing a black shirt and pants,giving him an intimating aura. The beaten up man looked up at him. Seeing the unknown man's face,his eyes widened in pure fear.

"S-signor.R-russo.." He almost whispered.

"Ciao signo. Agosti. Non mi aspettava?" ( Hello Mr. Agosti. Wasn't expecting me?)

"P-per favore n-non volevo f-farlo" ( Please I didn't mean to do it.)

"beh, avresti dovuto pensarci due volte prima di farlo." (well you should have thinked twice before doing it). With that said, he shot the man making him dead in an instant.

"pulire questo casino" (clean this mess) He ordered the men before getting into his car and going away.

???'s pov
           After reaching my penthouse, I  lauched himself on the couch due to tiredness. Today was a very stressful.

"già stanco?"(already tired?) I turned around to see my best friend,Aldrich.

"Oh I didn't see you there."

"I heard that you killed Mr.Agosti."

"Yeah he deserved it though. quel bastardo" (that bastard)

"I see. Anyways aren't you coming for Lorenzo's son's birthday party? It's tomorrow at Favignana"

"non interessato" (not interested)

"Oh come on man. At least he used to be your dad's trusted men. Show some respect. Also you could find someone there." He smirked.

"I am not into sluts or gold diggers"

Because that's what they only do. I have always had girls swooning over me. Practically throwing themselves at me.

"This is a big world Stephano. Not every girl is the same. Also you are 30 already" He smiled, sipping the wine.

"Is that so? What about you then? You don't seem to be dating?"

"Let's just say I am still waiting for my right one."

"Is that why you flirt with every woman you see?" I asked.

"I may flirt with them. But...it's not honest. Or real. Besides I am still saving my first kiss for my future wife."

I smiled listening to his romantic speech. Well this is Aldrich, my best friend since diapers. A very observant and cunning guy. Not to mention he is also my papa's best friend's son. He is two years younger than me. Also he is like the brother I never had. He is also handsome  as well. But yeah he is loyal to his imaginative future wife or something like that. And me? I have never been in a romantic relationship before. Despite seeing hundreds of beautiful girls everyday I don't feel anything for none of them. The only woman who was close to me is my mamma. She is basically the most kindest mom and a loving wife one could ever have. Even though my dad was a mafia mom loved him truly. And yeah he still filrts with her shamelessly. After my dad gave me his mafia king position, things had been pretty hectic. I am always busy and stressed out. My parents are now living a peaceful life in Taormina, my hometown. My mom still nags me for not having a girlfriend. She always says to bring a girl home. Well I can't blame her. Because she lived with mafias. My dad, me and his men. So she really wants a companion. Or should I say a daughter. What can I do? I can't just bring 'any' girl home . If some girl did date me it would mainly because of my face and money. Also she would be a great disappointment to my family. Plus I don't believe in love these days. My dad says there is always someone out there for me. It just needs time. Yeah right. When I die.