CHAPTER 19

Stephano's pov
Where is she? She should be ready by now.

"Restless aren't we?" Aldrich teased.

"What do you mean?"

He indicated at my feets. I looked down and saw that I was tapping my foot unconsciously.

"So what? I do that everytime when I am late"

"You also do that when you are nervous." He retorted.

"W-well I am nervous because she is going to meet my parents. It's a big deal."

"I know. But are you really nervous for your parents or are you nervous of meeting her..?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

This sneaky bastard.

"I am not nervous. You are j-just misinterpreting things."

Suddenly he bursts into laughter.

"Dude you are really smitten for her aren't you? You are even stuttering from nervousness!" He continued laughing.

"You better stop or I'll-"

"Maestro." A voice cutted me off. I looked at Aldrich who was dying from laughter. I closed my eyes in frustration.

"Why did y-"

My words gradually trailed off as I saw seeing the beauty infront of me. It was her..my bambina. She was wearing a beautiful knee lengthed dress and her hair was beautifully braided, enhancing her beauty more. I felt myself falling more for this woman again. It felt like the time had stopped. She a had a cute pout on her face making her more cute. Right now I just want to grab her by her waist and kiss her deeply. I gently walked towards her.

"Bellissima" (Beautiful)  I gently mumbled causing her to look at me her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Fuck kill me now.

She then proceeded to look at Aldrich. She held a confused frown. I looked back and he was laughing his ass off.

Idiot

"Um..that's my bestfriend Aldrich"

"Oh. Okay. B-but why is he.."

I sighed. "He's an idiot." I looked at Aldrich. "Hey man." I called him. He finally got up from the sofa and looked us. Not to mention that his eyes widened too.

"Aldrich meet my fidanzata(girlfriend)
Ira. My love meet Aldrich. He's my right hand man and also my childhood bestfriend."

"Um..hi.." She awkwardly greeted.

"Oh, you must be Ira. It's nice to meet you" He extended his hand for greeting, but it was cut off by Stephano.

"No need for a handshake. Besides she is very shy. Am I right bambina?"

"Uh..yeah." She nodded in agreement.

"Aw come on man. It's just a handshake. It's not like I am going to steal her from you."

He jokingly said. But Stephano being the possessive man he is didn't like it one bit. He gripped her waist in a possessive manner.

"Still she doesn't get along with strangers.." Stephano said.

"Huh! When did I become a stranger?!
I am your-"

"Whatever we must go now. We are getting late already." Stephano cutt him off in the middle and walked away with Ira.

Aldrich's pov
        I looked at them walking away. Looks like he is jealousy. *grin* This is going to get interesting. Let's see how jelly you can get Mr.Russo..