CHAPTER 13

Third person's pov
           The young girl paced forth and back in nervousness. She still couldn't believe it. First she was kidnapped and now she was going to get married to her captor. Her mind was on a rollercoaster, she wanted to escape but at the same time she was scared.

Ira's pov
       It's been two hours since he left. The maids brought me food right after he left. Well some snacks and coffee to be precise.

And did I eat them? Yes

And did I eat them? Yes. It seems petty but hey, what did the food do? Besides I am a foodie. So I ate it. And it was very delicious to be honest. It's lightly embarrassing to eat from the captor. But my mind is now thinking about what is going to happen tomorrow. He said that he was going to marry me. And I am very scared.

Third person's pov
          Stephano went to one his guest houses that he owned. He called Aldrich to meet him there.

Stephano's pov
             Nobody knows about my bambina except for the workers in my mansion. And I haven't informed Aldrich yet. He went to Mexico two days ago to attend his cousin's wedding.
He was coming today and I want to inform him about the wedding. Suddenly a loud voice caught my attention. And I already knew who it was.

"Amico, non crederai a quello che è successo!" (Man you are not gonna believe what happened!) He yelled like a five year old kid.

"Quello che è successo? (What happened?)

" Well you know about my bratty cousin right?"

" The one who filrted with me at your grandfather's birthday?"

"Yeah she did not pay for the photographer. Apparently she thought it was 'supposed to be free'. And photographer got mad and deleted all the photos that he took! She was livid! You should have seen her face!" He said while laughing.

I chuckled. Well I don't feel bad about her because she is a entitled spoiled brat. In my opinion the photographer deserve praise. She lives in her bubble and doesn't give a crap about anyone. Well her parents are a bit idiots too. Last time when I went to his grandfather's birthday party she was throwing herself at me. And on the top of that, her parents really tried to set her up with me.

"So anyways. Why did you call me here? I thought you were in a mission."
He asked while sipping some alcohol.

"Oh yeah I am gonna get married tomorrow."

Suddenly he spit the alcohol and coughed.

"What?!" He asked in disbelief. "Wait..you are joking right?" He tried to laugh.

"No Aldrich. I am really going to get married tomorrow with my amore." I smiled. His eyes widened. He was more shocked than before.

"Don't joke with me Steph. Besides you are clearly not a guy who's into relationships. And whenever I tried to talk about girls you always dismiss them by saying I am not into girls?" He asked while imitating me.

"No man. I finally found my girl and I am going to marry her."

"Oh yeah well who is she then?"

He doesn't believe me yet. I took my phone and showed my amore's picture to him. I saw his eyes widening.

"Well what do you think?"

"Is she real? She looks so beautiful man!" He exclaimed.

"Indeed she is." I said while caressing my amore's photo.

"Man you are smitten! The great Stephano Russo is in love~" He teased me while laughing. I hit him. "What's her name?"

"Ira. Ira Hennigway." I replied.

"Ira...strange yet a beautiful name. Where's she from?"

"Alaska."

"Oh she's American! Now I am more curious. How did you met her?"

"Do you remember Lorenzo's son's birthday party?"

"Oh yeah. But I don't remember seeing her there."

"She wasn't at the party. I saw her on the streets."

"Interesting...but that still doesn't explain the marriage. I mean the birthday party was three days ago. So falling in love and marrying in three days seems to be...fishy. But we live in a crazy world. So rushing things aren't uncommon. Well did you inform it about your parents?

"No I didn't."

"Huh  what do you mean you didn't? Then how on earth are you going to marry her? Wait- don't tell me..are you forcing her?" He asked me while concerned.

"Yes. Infact, I kidnapped her. And by marrying I have to make her mine as soon as possible."

"But that's wrong man! First you kidnapped her and now you are forcing her to marry you.It only makes things worse!" He protested.

"I know but that's the only way to make her fall in love with me. Did you know she was almost got harassed yesterday? And by marrying I am also protecting her too. And about my parents. I will convince them. They will understand."

"Oh my god.. Steph man listen. You are trying to marry a girl without her consent. Some girls value their freedom. And if you shatter it, she will hate you for life. Instead of forcing her,you have to give her some time. And you must take this opportunity to earn her trust. And eventually she will fall in love with you. After that, you two can get married. Believe me it's much more better than that." He said.

He's right. Maybe I shouldn't force her. Besides there's a chance that she would escape again. And my enemies will kidnap my amore. No! I will not let that happen! If I am going to marry her then I should make her fall for me....