CHAPTER 6

Ira's pov
     Wow this beach is so beautiful. These turquoise blue water is so clear and breathtaking. And the fresh sea breeze...yes this is what I want. The warmth of the sun and fresh sea breeze, perfect. Luckily there is less tourist here so I can walk peacefully. Yeah I prefer to alone most of the time. So let's explore then! With it I began to walk. Suddenly I looked up to see a guy, who was staring me like he haven't seen a girl before. Eww..what a creep. I immediately walked away, avoiding him.

Third person's pov
           The young girl was enjoying her time of her life blissfully unaware of the person that has been following her since morning. He was wearing a casual beach wear and was looking effortlessly handsome in it.

Moreover the other girls on the beach were drooling on the man. But he didn't bother about them. He was only here for his beloved amore. And his eyes were only on the figure.

Stephano's pov
        I have got the information that she was going to come here today. I have been waiting for about 30 minutes now. And I am already getting impatient. Where is she?
       As I was thinking, my attention went to a small figure on the other side of the beach. She had her back turned against me. But her hat was similar to the one which my amore was wearing yesterday. Is that her? I need to confirm  it. I went to the girl and that's when she walked towards my direction. My heart Suddenly start to beat like crazy. It was her! She was wearing a white long beach wear and was looking absolutely stunning. Then she looked upto me. But turned away with a disgusted look? I mentally laughed. Needless to it was very cute to see my bambina making funny faces. She sure is unique. Other girls are practically gawking and yet my amore doesn't seem to take a hinch of interest in me. How fascinating. Let's see how long you will avoid me bambina.

Time skip

Ira's pov
       Oh man I am tired. I need to eat something. Luckily there's a restaurant infront of me.

Third person's pov
         Ira went to the restaurant and sat on a seat. The restaurant was somewhat empty. Then a waiter came to her for taking order.

"What would you like to eat madam?" He smiled.

"Um...I want this dish." She pointed at the picture.

"Sure madam." Again he flashed a smile before walking away. And somehow it made her blush.

Ira's pov
       After the waiter went away I leaned  over the seat making myself comfortable. I am getting a little bit sleepy. Moreover this cozy weather is just adding more comfy atmosphere. This restaurant's interior is quite interesting and relaxing. As I was admiring the restaurant's beautiful interior my eyes suddenly caught a familiar figure sitting just the right side of my seat. He was faraway but still visible. I've seen him before...wait, is that the creepy guy from the beach? What is he doing here? Did he followed me?! No no maybe he was here to eat. Maybe it's just a coincidence that I am here right? Just when I was lost in my
thoughts, the waiter came with the lunch. I began to eat but however I couldn't really enjoy my food. I can  feel the burning stare on me. Nervously I began to gulp the food in a hurry. Thank god that I didn't choked. I immediately got up and paid for the meal and went outside. I seriously need to keep my distance away from him.