CHAPTER 9

Stephano's pov
          After making her unconscious I carried her in my arms in bridal style. I was really surprised that she doesn't feel that much heavy. She almost feels like a delicate feather in my arms. And that assholes tried to touch my innocent bambina. Just the thought of it made my veins pop out due to anger. But I took care of it. Their screams due to pain is still ringing in my ears, begging for mercy. They thought they could getaway after trying to harass my bambina. I was already pissed off. But the news of my bambina made me more mad. And of course I killed them without a second thought.
           Suddenly a low groan caught my attention. It was my bambina. I looked  at her. She was sleeping like a little baby, blissfully unaware of what's happening around her. Unknowingly a smile crept on my lips. I finally took her out and carefully placed her in my car. I got in and signaled my men to drive. The car started as I looked at the small figure laying on my lap. She was sleeping with her mouth wide open and snoring. I chuckled at the sight. Will anyone believe that a beautiful woman like her has the habit to snore? Oh my
bambina what kind of a woman are you?

Time skip to 2.00 pm
Russo mansion

Third person's pov
           The door of the Russo mansion opened alerting the workers of the house. Their master was coming. A     familiar sound of boots echoed in the hall. The workers stiffen and was ready to greet their master. As they where about to greet him they saw something unbelievable. There was their master walking towards the hall, carrying a girl in his arms who was unconscious. She had very unusual long black hair. And it made difficult to see her face clearly.
       Most of the workers were shocked while some of their jaw dropped in utter bewilderment. The master was carrying a girl. A GIRL. As far as they know, their master never had brought a girl in the Russo mansion before. Unlike the other mafias who are womanizers their master was different. They knew that their master will oneday settle with a girl of his dreams as he mentioned once. Could this be the girl? Or is she a hostage? Or did he finally became what they feared to be? A playboy?! Millions of questions were rushing through their minds. They were brought up from their trance with a familiar deep voice.

 "Signorina Lucia!"(Miss Lucia) He slightly yelled.

The middle aged woman timidly stood infront of him.

"Sì maestro"? (Yes master?)

"Voglio riordinare la mia camera da letto prima di sera. Dovrebbe essere adatto per due persone."
(I want to rearrange my bedroom  before evening. It should be suitable for two people.)

"Sarà fatto signore."(It will be done sir.)

Afterwards he went to his room with the fragile figure his arms. He placed her on the bed with atmost care. He looked at her with so much adoration. To him, she was first and only person that made his heart beat. Never in his thoughts he imagined that he will fall in love. Before this he was so sure that there is no woman in this world who is capable of making him fall in love. Not to mention that he already decided to be single. But now, this little girl who is laying on his bed changed that thought forever. He chuckled thinking his past that how he changed from an stubborn man to a totally lovesick boy.

"Ora sei tra le mie braccia amore mio."
(You are now in my arms my love.)