CHAPTER 22

Third person's pov
            Everyone was silent and shocked as they saw their master limping. They where scared to the core. Meanwhile Ira was standing there, panting. She saw him clenching his fists, indicating that he was pissed off. She was indeed scared a bit but at the same time, she was hoping that he would get mad at him and throw her from the mansion. Maybe his pride is above his love for her. Or is it?

Stephano's pov
                 I was hitting the butler in frustration and anger. I couldn't control myself. I poured all my anger in him. His words were ringing in my ears again and again.
     As I was beating him someone tried to stop me from behind. But I wasn't having it. Suddenly I got kicked in my back. The impact was so strong that I fell, hitting my face and chest. I groaned in pain. It took me a while to process that someone actually kicked me. I felt so rage. Who dared to kick me?! I got up even though I am limping. I turned around and saw someone who I never expected to see. It was my amore. She was panting. My eyes widened. Wait..did she..kicked me?!

Third person's pov

"A-amore..." He stuttered.

"W-well? Are you done b-beating the guy?" She asked.

From the tone of her voice, it was sure
that she was not happy.

"A-amore..I-"

"Pamina, please h-help the butler. And everyone go back."

As Pamina heard it,she rushed towards the beaten butler along with others to help him. While Ira went towards her room, with Stephano chasing her.

"Amore please listen to me!" He pleaded.

But Ira kept a stoic face, because she was sacred shitless. In her head she was screaming out of her lungs.

Why the hell I kicked him?! Hsialvstajnzvcsjsbvsg!!

"Amore wait!" He finally caught her wrist. She stopped.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hit him I was just-"

"Just what?" She cut him off. Stephano gulped.

"I was just angry...and..I lost my control." He hesitantly said. She finally turned towards him.

"Oh y-yeah? And what did made you so angry that you got out of c-control?"

"Business matters...and..." He trailed off. She sighed.

"Um..l-look. I get it. B-but that still doesn't give you rights to hurt someone. Especially someone who is innocent. And he w-was nearly dying." 

Stephano didn't said anything except he hung his head low in shame. He was disappointed that he made her upset.

"Y-you need to rest. And before that..you must take a bath.." She said while eyeing his clothes which was covered in blood.

Shit he looks like a psycho with all that blood on his clothes!

"O-okay." He said and went to his room in sadness. Meanwhile Ira went back to her room and silently closed the door. As she made sure that she was alone, she immediately went to the bathroom and began to vomit.

Stupid bastard gave me trauma! How am I suppose to sleep at night with these images still stuck in my mind!! That's it! I am definitely going to escape tomorrow! I don't care if he kills me or not! 

Morning, somewhere in Italy
Vincenzo's pov
          Satisfaction. That's what I am feeling right now. I successfully got the weapons deal which was supposed to be Stephano's. Well he doesn't always need to get everything. Sometimes he shouldn't. I send two of my men at his place. Yes two. He only found about one of them. The other man is still working for him. The guy who successfully done his work used to be his bodyguard. He
worked 3 years for him and got his all major informations. I was quite surprised when I got it. All of the deal was secretive and above that it was expensive. He really got it all. Stronzo. ( assh*le). But they also gave me something interest as well. They said that he brought a girl to his mansion. Strange. As far as I know, unlike me, he never involved with girls. Afterall he is a boring man. I told them to send her details as well. Maybe I can use her against him.
     As I was sipping my alcohol, I looked at the side of my bed. The girl whom I fucked last night was still sleeping or more like passed out. Since I won against Stephano for the 2nd time, I thought of treating myself. I went to the club last night and got her. She immediately swooned over me as I expected. It's not my first experience to be honest. I still get laid often times when I am in the mood.
          Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was him. He sent me the details. I began to read it.

Name : Ira Hennigway

Age: 18 years old

Country : America

Resident and address: ×××××××××××××
                                         Alaska, America

Phone number:×××××××××××

Birthday: 2/1/2004

Profession: Sales girl

Family: Orphan

Studied in ××××××× high-school

Friends: None

Likes: Traveling, reading

Status: Single

Alaska? She is an orphan? Wow. I didn't know he had a weird taste in women.
    My phone buzzed again. Now he sent me a video. I connected my phone to the laptop. After that I began to play the video. It was him and his family getting out from the restaurant. I also saw his friend Aldrich. Then suddenly I saw a small form. She was backfacing the camera. She was wearing a light pastel
cream color dress. And her black hair which reached upto her knee was perfectly braided. Unknowingly I got curious. Something was attracting me towards her. Weird. I zoomed the camera on her in hope of getting a clear view of her face.
                Then she turned around, making my eyes widened. She was so....beautiful. The most attractive was her  strikingly deep blue eyes. So beautiful like the mediterranean ocean.
But I got angry when he grabbed her hand. The hell?! Suddenly I felt that all my achievements so far was meaningless. They are nowhere near her. The old jealousy and rage came back to me.

Congratulations Stephano. Now I have another reason to despise you. I will get your most priced possession. I will have my bambola (doll.)