CHAPTER 29

Ira's pov

I was resting in my bed. It is nearly 2.30 pm and everyone is busy in this mansion. And I am the only one who isn't. Well it's not like I am allowed to do anything here. I can't help but think about everything that has happened recently. The whole kidnapping, meeting a mafia boss and his parents....Non of this is right. I am 100% sure I am having a Stockholm Syndrome. But.... if I ran away right now, then what happens? Will he follow me? Will he hunt me down? Sent his men? He even introduced me to his parents and that is a big deal. He is definitely one of those guys who appear harmless but totally is one. I even had my precious first kiss with him!
And it's not even bad damnnit! *sigh* If I betray his trust he will surely blow my brains off. I seriously need to escape him. But first I need to find my belongings
and everything.

*knock* *knock*

"Huh? Who is it?"

"It's me madame."

"Oh, come in!"

Pamela opened the door and smiled at her.

"Food is ready madame"

"Uh...yeah I will be there." She smiled.
"And by the Pamela, um...Is S-stephano there as well?"

Hearing this Pamela grinned at her.
"Yes he is signora. What's the matter?"

*Blushing* "Nothing I mean usually he is always there you know? So I..." She trailed off.

"It's ok madame. Infact he is waiting for you! It will be better if you hurry." She smiled.

"Oh ok..I will be there in a minute."

Pamela closed the door. Ira rubbed her face and sighed.

Damn I think I am losing my cool.

She looked at the mirror and fixed herself.

Timeskip to dining table.

Ira sat beside Stephano. As usual he was grinning like an idiot.

"Here eat this too." He said after sliding a dessert which looked like a roll.

"What's this?" She asked

"It's called Ricotta Cannoli. It's a traditional Sicilian cannoli. I used to eat a lot when I was a kid."

"Oh..c-can I?"

"Of course amore have it!"

She took one cannoli and eat it. Her eyes widened at the taste. She began to eat more of them. Seeing this he smiled.
He loved the fact that she could enjoy the smallest things, just like a kid. Ira felt his gaze and looked at him. Even though she caught him staring at her he didn't break the eye contact. Infact he winked at her. Ira blushed and looked down.

"Um..that's not n-nice."

"What's not nice?"

Ira cursed under her breath.

"Y-your staring. It's rude to stare at p-people."

"Oh? I didn't know it was wrong to stare at the people you love." He said innocently.

Hearing this Ira choked on the food.

"Amore are you okay? Why are you choking suddenly?

Because of you idiot!

"W-water." *cough*

Stephano gave her a glass of water. She took and gulped in one go. He patted on her back.

"Are you fine now?"

"Y-yeah all good."

"I didn't know you couldn't handle flirting amore." He teased.

*Blush* "I-I don't know what you are talking about."

"I am just kidding sciocco!" (You silly) He hugged her.

"H-hey! Don't hug me like that! I am full!"

He laughed.

Pamela came from the kitchen after hearing the commotion. No one was allowed to be in the dining hall when signor and signora was dining. She peaked from the door and saw the maestro hugging Ira and she was struggling. Pamela couldn't help but chuckle a little. It was too childish. She then went back to the kitchen.

It was refreshing to see the stoic maestro being carefree with his love. No one thought that he will find love oneday until now. Pamela silently prayed that the two will be together until the end.