CHAPTER 15

Time skip to morning
       "Madame? Madame?" A feminine voice interrupted Ira's sleep. She groaned in annoyance and opened her eyes. It was the same maid lady.

"Good morning Madame" She smiled.

"Oh...um-" She awkwardly woke up from her bed.

"We have prepared bath of you Madame. Maestro is waiting downstairs for you."

"W-why?"

"He wants to have breakfast with you"

What...?

"Um...ok I'll come.."

The lady smiled and went away.

Ira's pov
     Have breakfast with him?! But why?! I am not his guest or something! What does he think of himself?!
       I lazily went to the bathroom and saw it was already prepared. Hot water, towel, shampoos, deodorants and some other products that I don't even know. That idiot is very rich of course.
          I removed my dress and sat in the bathtub. The water was very warm and comfortable. Unknowingly a smile crept in my face. So peaceful.
            After a while I came out from the bathroom. I went to the closet and opened it.

It was modest yet comfy

It was modest yet comfy. I generally like these kind of clothes but I only wear these when it's summer. That guy wasn't kidding when he said he knows me. Scary. I have to face him now. I really need to ask him about my phone and other stuffs which is in my apartment.
   Also I have my passport but moreover I have a Polaroid camera which I really like. I got that camera during Christmas. I was 15 at that time. There was this old lady named Elizabeth who would visit our orphanage in every Christmas holiday. She was very wealthy and would bring dozens of expensive gifts in every visit. I heard that she had adopted five kids from our orphanage in the past. Back in the day I was still this awkward, shy kid. I only talked to her a few times. She was very sweet and kind.
        My thoughts got interrupted by a voice. It was another maid who looked like she was in her 20's.

"Sorry to startle you Madame. Maestro is calling you to have breakfast." She smiled.

"Oh..o-ok." I awkwardly smiled back at her.

She accompanied me to the dinning hall. There was this uncomfortable silence between us. My mind is telling me to talk to her. But my other half doesn't want to. Who knows that maybe this innocent looking lady is a spy?
         Then after a few confusing twists and turns we reached a massive hall with a large dinning table.

 Who knows that maybe this innocent looking lady is a spy?          Then after a few confusing twists and turns we reached a massive hall with a large dinning table