CHAPTER 23

Third person's pov
         Next day. Ira was having breakfast
but she felt like something was missing. Stephano. He wasn't here. It's strange because he would be the first one to be at the dining table. She called Pamela.

"Uh Pamela, where's Stephano?"

"Master had some urgent matters to attend madam. He went earlier this morning."

That's weird. He would always tell me before going somewhere. Is he still mad about yesterday?

"Oh I see." Ira just blankly stared at the food.

"Madame?"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You don't look cheerful today."

"Oh it's just..." She trailed off.

"Are you perhaps...missing mastero?" She asked while giving a playful smile.

"Huh?! No it's not! I am not missing anyone! I am perfectly fine. See?" She took a big bite of the bread.

Pamela just gave her 'are you serious right now look'.

"I think you should call maestro. He looked a bit sad this morning."

"I mean he should be. He just tried to beat a guy to death. Let him feel a bit guilty."

"Your opinion is correct madame. But still..I never seen him this sad before. You know he didn't even ate his breakfast. He may look tough and dangerous on the outside. But deep down he is a sensitive man. Maybe calling makes him feel better."

*Sigh* "Okay. I will." Ira continued to eat her breakfast. But for some reason, the food didn't feel tasty. She had enough.

"Pamela! Bring the phone! I will call him right now."

Pamela smirked. "Right away madame!"

Idiot! He is making me feel things I have never felt before!

After a while, she brought the phone. Ira vigorously dialed his phone number. He immediately picked up the phone.

"Ciao?" He called. His voice held tiresome.

But Ira didn't utter a word. She just kept silent.

"Ciao? Ciao?" Still silence.

"Ciao? Pamela perché mi chiami?Va tutto bene?" (Pamela why are you calling me? Is everything alright?)

Ira took a deep breath.

"H-hey.."

"A-amore? It's...you." He said.

"Hm"

"Uh..i-is everything alright? Why are you calling me?"

"Pamela said that you didn't eat  breakfast..."

"Uh..yeah. I didn't. *Nervous chuckle*
But did you?"

"No."

"You didn't? But why? Give this phone to Pamela."

"I did try to eat but I don't feel...hungry."

On the other side Stephano's eyes widened. He knows that how much she likes food. Something was wrong.

"Amore are you okay?"

"No I am not."

"Are you not feeling well? I will arrange  an appointment for the hospital."

" I don't need to go to the hospital. It's just happens sometimes. I guess?"

"No it's not. You better-"

"I CAN'T EAT BECAUSE I MISS YOU IDIOT! HECK EVEN MY BODY IS REFUSING TO EAT WITHOUT YOUR PRESENCE!" Ira yelled.

Stephano's eyes widened. And his heart began to beat faster. He was taken aback by her sudden confession."

"You miss me?" He asked.

"Y-yes...I knew s-something was wrong when I didn't saw you t-today." She said with a red face.

"Well then I will be there amore!"

Stephano was on cloud nine. He was smiling like an idiot. She was finally accepting him.

Ira face palmed herself. Her face was in deep red.

Oh my god did I just confessed to him!? Why did I even do that?! It's so cringy! I can't believe I am falling for him! Is this bad?

Meanwhile at Vincenzo's mansion
              A bodyguard came in while Vincenzo was having wine. He called him.

"Signore, il tuo pacco è arrivato."
(Sir your package has arrived.)

He said as he placed a box on table. Vincenzo opened it. It was a beautiful rare blue diamond necklace.

"Bellisimo" (Beautiful

"Bellisimo" (Beautiful.)
Vincenzo mumbled under his breath.

"Ho inviato i miei saluti al signor Moretti." (Sent my regards to Mr. Moretti.)

"Si signore" (Yes sir)

He went away as Vincenzo kept staring at the blue diamond. It reminded him the beautiful blue eyes of Ira. He carefully took the diamond necklace in his hands.

"Questo potrebbe essere un bellissimo diamante eppure tutto ciò che vedo sei tu. Oh donna... che cosa mi hai fatto?" (This might be a beautiful diamond and yet all I see is you. Oh woman...just what have you done to me?)

He grinned at the necklace like a lovesick teenage boy. But then..images of Stephano came into his mind. Suddenly his demeanor changed from love struck guy to raging beast.

"I have always been a patient man. And that's the secret behind my success. Even with Stephano Russo...my greatest rival. But after seeing you..I will not risk being patient. Beacause the more I wait...the more I loose you. So get ready my Bellezza (beauty)...because soon you will sit beside me wearing this blue necklace..."

He said while staring at the necklace with a sinister look.