CHAPTER 8

Third person's pov
         The morning sun rose upon the island. Gentle breeze and the morning view of the island was so calming. The seagulls were flying over the town and beach. And one of them flew to the beauty's window and began to scream.

Ira's pov
      What the- I opened my eyes in annoyance to see a seagull screaming at the window. I got up and shooed it away.

Stupid seagull. Disturbing my sleep!

I looked at the time and it was showing 7.30 am.

Shoot! I slept for too long! I was supposed to wake up at 6.30!

I rushed and somehow got ready and
wore this.

I rushed and somehow got ready and wore this

After that I went outside.

Time skip to 9.00am

Ira's pov
     I am now at a small market area. It's so nice and amazing. They practically have everything.Today I am planning to cook for myself. Plus I am tired of always eating outside! Then I began to look around. They do have plenty of fishes.

After some time I bought shrimps and clams

After some time I bought shrimps and clams. Also for extra dish I bought some pasta. Well living alone has its advantages. I am a very good cook. Also I love to eat food!
       As I was walking to my apartment I saw a bunch of guys approaching me from behind. They where laughing and messing around. Suddenly my anxiety rose up. Just when I was about to walk one of them grabbed my arm making me flinch.

"Bene, ciao bambina, vuoi divertirti un po' con noi? (Well hello there baby girl wanna have some fun with us?) The guy said and I didn't understand it. But I knew that it is something disgusting judging from his dirty smirk.

In a panic I pushed the guy. He fell and his head was bleeding... The other guys glared at me.

Crap

"Um.. g-grazie?" I chuckled nervously. Then the guys began to chase me. I ran like hell. Great Ira great! Here you are running from creeps in an island! Way to go! I sarcastically thought. The guys ate still chasing me. Running won't help much longer. I need to hide! Then I saw some woods resting on the side of a building. I kicked it making it fall on the road. And all the creepy guys fell, landing on their faces and butts. I took this opportunity to hide behind a flower cart. I saw the guys passing away.