CHAPTER 16

Ira's pov
It's been a while since he was gone. I am getting super bored. For the past two hours I am just sitting in this big room and doing nothing. I wanted to go out but the guards didn't let me. They said that their 'boss' ordered them to keep an eye on me. What am I? A child?! *Sigh* I never felt so helpless in my life before. I should have stayed in Alaska rather than coming here.
Suddenly the door opened. It was the lady again. But this time she had other two women with her. They where smiling at me. What does she want now?

"Good afternoon madame" She said.

"Dio mio! Lei è così carina!"(Oh my god! She is so pretty!) The glasses lady exclaimed.

"Infatti, no!?"(I know right!)

"Sembra una bambola"(She looks like a doll)

I seriously need to study french because I don't understand a thing they are saying.

"Madame this is Francesca Romano"
She said pointing towards the brunette. She had glasses and looked slightly older. She smiled at me. I hesitantly smiled back.

"And this is Ginerva. Miss Romano's assistant." She was blonde haired girl. She also looked at me and smiled.
"They are your stylist and designer madame."

"Oh. I see"

I felt relived. I thought they where someone else- wait. Stylist? Designer? But why the hell they are here? Did he sent them?!

"It's nice to meet you Madame. In fact I have been waiting for years to design clothes for maestro's future wife." The brunette said.

Future wife my foot! He literally kidnapped me! And to add fuel to that, there is these people. Don't they feel sad or something!?

"B-but there i-is no w-wedding. I thought h-he canceled i-it?"

"Oh no madame. It's not for wedding. It's for the dress when you meet maestro's parents"

P-parents?! Why would I want to meet his parents?!

"No I d-don't t-think so..."

"I know madame. But this is maestro's order. So we need to take measurements for your dress." The blonde said.

Ok. Now they are getting on my nerves.

"Look here miss. I don't know but what you doing right now is making me really uncomfortable. First I got kidnapped and now he wants me to meet his parents. This isn't going to happen."

I said in anger. Wow I didn't even stutter once.

"But madame. It's maestro's order. Besides he says that this is very important. When it comes to his parents, he is very strict. Please understand."

The head maid is now practically begging me. I could see the fear and desperation in her eyes. She is indeed afraid of him. I am feeling very bad now. I sighed.

"O-ok just make it f-fast."

Third person's pov
Her eyes brightened. She gestured others to start their work. They took their essentials and begin to measure her. After a while, they finished.

"Thank you for your cooperation madame. We will see you tomorrow" She smiled.

Ira smiled back. Even though she was unhappy, she didn't want to show it. They bid their goodbyes, leaving Ira alone again.

Ira's pov

Maestro's parents

Thinking about it again and again made me shiver. If the son is like this, I can only imagine how the parents would be like. Who the heck are these people?!

Third person's pov
Stephano had just finished a meeting with the Russian mafia. Throughout the meeting, he was visibly frustrated. He was frustrated because he couldn't be with his amore. But since it was an emergency he couldn't cancel it. After the meeting, he gazed at the sky while sipping the wine. Suddenly a bodyguard came in.

"Scusa se ti interrompo, signore, ma tua madre sta chiamando."
(Sorry to interrupt sir but your mother is calling.)

He handed the phone to him and went away. Stephano eagerly took it.

"Ciao mam-

"STEPHANO RUSSO!!"

He immediately got cut off by his mother's angry voice. It startled him.

"Mamma c-cosa c'è che non va?"
(Mom what's wrong?)

"Oh sì, figlio mio, qualcosa non va.
(Oh yes my son something is wrong.)

She taunts him with a mockery tone. Stephano gulped. Something was indeed wrong.

"Mamma non capisco di cosa stai parlando."
(Mom I don't understand what you are talking about)

"Ah non lo sai? Non sai che hai portato una ragazza nella tua villa senza informarmi?
(Oh you don't know? You don't know that you brought a girl in your mansion without informing me?)

"Che cosa? Ma mamma come hai fatto-"
(What? But mom how did you-)

That's when it clicked. It must be Aldrich. His bastard of a bestfriend exposed him to his mother.

Aldrich you bastard. I will get you later.

"Ti va bene di spiegare?
( Well care to explain?)

"Mamma va uhmm..."
( Mom it's uhmm...")

He trailed off. He couldn't find proper words to explain it to her.

"Uhmm che cosa" ( Uhmm what?)

"La ragazza nella mia villa è il mio... amore."
(The girl in my mansion is my....love.)

"Vedo. Il tuo... aspetta. Che cosa?"
(I see. Your..wait. What?)

He smiled a little.

"Si Mamma. Lei è il mio amore. L'amore della mia vita. La tua futura nuora."
(Yes mom. She is my love. The love of my life. Your future daughter-in-law.)

Silence on the other side.

"Mamma Sei qui?"
( Mom are you there?)

"Faresti meglio a non scherzare con Stephano."
(You better not be joking Stephano.)

Her tone had a bit of desperation and excitement.

"No mamma. Non sto scherzando. Sono innamorato. E quella ragazza è la mia ragazza."
(No mom. I am not joking. I am in love. And that girl is my girlfriend.)

"DIO MIO! MIO FIGLIO E' INNAMORATO! FINALMENTE HO UNA FIGLIA!"
(OH MY GOD! MY SON IS IN LOVE! FINALLY I AM GETTING A DAUGHTER!)

She screamed like a little kid. She was sure beyond happy.

"Grazie a Dio che Aldrich mi ha informato. Altrimenti non avrei trovato su questo."
(Thank god that Aldrich informed me. Otherwise I wouldn't had found about this.)

Oh so it was indeed him. Now you are dead Aldrich.

"Ok domani vengo a trovarti. Voglio conoscere la ragazza che ha domato il grande Stephano Russo."
(Ok I am going to visit you tomorrow. I want to meet the girl who tamed the great Stephano Russo.)

"C-che cosa? Domani? Ma è troppo presto mamma."
(What? Tomorrow? But that's too soon mom.)

"Non mi interessa. Voglio incontrare mia figlia. Non mi fermerai.
A proposito, viene anche tuo padre!"
(I don't care. I want to meet my daughter. You are not going to stop me. Oh by the way, your dad is coming too!")

"Che cosa? papà! Mamma? Mamma? Ciao? Ciao..?"
(What? dad! Mom? Mom? Hello? Hello..?")

Stephano's pov
She ended the call. If she promised something then she would never ever change it. She is definitely gonna come tomorrow. With papà. Ok I am super nervous right now. I think I have a lot to explain to her tomorrow.