CHAPTER 26

"CHE CAZZO?!" (what the fuck?!)

Both of them shot their heads towards the loud voice. It was none other than Aldrich. He was staring at them with his mouth wide open. Ira immediately pushed Stephano and ran away in embarrassment.

"Seriously?"

Stephano asked in annoyance. He clearly didn't like how he ruined their moment.

"Did you just kiss her?!" He screeched.

"I was, until you ruined it. Thanks a lot."

Stephano pushed him away and looked at Ira who was still running. He chuckled at the sight.

Carino. (Cute)

Meanwhile

Ira ran to her room, ignoring the stares of the maids and butlers. As she reached her room, she shut the door.

I kissed him. I really kissed him. 

Ira leaned on the door.

"Damn it! What were you thinking Ira?!
How am I going to face him now? I bet he will be dotting on me more. What should I do now?"

She closed her eyes in frustration. Her mind began to wander off to the kiss. His shining eyes and the smooth hair flowing in the wind and his teasing smirk- wait what?
            She snapped awaken from the thoughts. Shining eyes? Smooth hair? What was she thinking? This is bad. She can sense it. She is starting to fall in love...with him.

Is this is what they call Stockholm Syndrome?

Time skip to night

      Dinner was awkward. Usually Ira could eat food without much care. But now things are different. Even the dinner was different. One thing she noticed is that all the food on the table was that of a rich quality. It felt like she was having dinner at a five star restaurant. From all these she concluded that he was happy. Maybe too happy. She is now starting to regret that kiss. 

After the dinner they both went to their room. There was silence between the two. But it was very uncomfortable for Ira.

Is he planning to do something?

One thing is for sure. She is not going to let that happen.

If he does I am going to defend myself and-

"Amore?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?"

"Um..yeah..w-why do you ask?"

"You seem distracted."

"Oh..it's n-nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I am fine. S-see?"

"Maybe are you perhaps thinking about earlier?"

"Earlier?"

"You know...the kiss?" He smirked.

"Huh-wha? N-no. I was not.." A bright red appeared on her cheeks.

"So...then can I have a kiss now?"

"Huh?!" Ira was shocked. She wasn't expecting this at all.

"I was just kidding!" He laughed as Ira felt embarrassed.

"H-hey that's not nice! Y-you can't just go around and say that!"

"I am sorry amore. But it's so funny to see your face all flushed up like that."

"S-still it's not fair."

But Stephano just laughed at the sight. She looked so cute when she was angry. 
And it was making him fall in love with her more.

"W-whatever I am going to sleep." She huffed.

Ira went and sat on the bed.

"Sleepy already?"

"Y-yeah."

"But I am not."

"Huh?"

"I am sleepy. Let's talk for a while."

"What? N-no. I want to sleep."

"But then what will I do?" He whined

Is he whining? For real?

"I-I don't know?"

"Aw come on amore! I am so bored?"

"N-no way! I am going to sleep!" She huffed and pulled the blanket.

Stephano pouted but then a evil idea came to his mind. He smirked.
Stephano sneaked into the blanket and hugged her. Ira let a surprised squeak in response.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Cuddling."

"I know that. B-but why now?"

"Because I feel like it." He shrugged.

"Y-you can't do that!"

"What do you mean?" He continued to act nonchalant.

"I mean..you have to have the other person's consent to c-cuddle!"

"Oh..is that so?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Hm...I don't know anything about that. I just hug anything that is on my bed."

"What?"

"I used to cuddle with my pillow. But now it's you..so you have to endure it."

"N-no! I won't let you!"

"No can do."

With that he gently squeezed her more.
Ira yelped.

"Hey don't d-do that! Hey!" She called him but he was already 'asleep'.

"You slept already?! I k-know you are acting."

But Stephano didn't wake up and hugged her more.

"H-hey I said let me go!"

Still it wasn't getting anywhere, even after hours of her struggling. He was way too strong. She sighed and looked at the clock. It was 11.49 pm. It was getting late already.
     She looked at Stephano who was fast asleep.

He is really something

She thought. Ira stared at the ceiling. Today was very chaotic. And she kissed him...her captor. Yes, her captor. Ira didn't know what to think. She wasn't happy or sad. She was confused. Was it  the heat of the moment? Or was it intentional? But one thing was for sure. She genuinely enjoyed it, whether the kiss was rushed or not. She was expecting that he would be rough or something. But thankfully he wasn't.

But still, this wasn't supposed to happen. It doesn't matter if he loves her or not, because at the end of the day, he was still her captor.