...fuck

...
...
...
...
I'm a child...
... why I already have to deal with puberty once why twice?

It's not that bad... your making me scared of growing up now

As you should. Anyway I guess I could look worse. Still got my (e/c) eyes and my straight (h/c). It also seem I'll share the same clothes as izu makes sense they can't just vanish. Now thinking about it this kinda reminds me of yugi and whatever that dudes name was

...who are you talking about?

... you never heard of yu-gi-oh?

... no

You will even if I have to show you from my memories.

"w-who are you?" I hear best mom and so I turn to look at her. She's just like in the beginning of the show tall and skinny. If I had to guess why she's here (besides it being her house) it's was from my reaction earlier.

"Um hiya" ugh I even sound younger
"... yknow what I ain't dealing with this" and I did my theory if I could access the system without it being out and it worked after seeing white I'm back in the mindscape... still as a child. Welp this sucks

-izu control-

Huh I'm back... "hey mommy"

"Um izuku w-whats going on who was that" mom asked and what can I tell her

...hmm I got an idea for later but we should tell her the truth. It's better to not let her worry about you. Plus if she know you got a "grown up" with you we could do a lot more stuff

Alright I begin telling her... doesn't mean your not helping

Aww man :(

(a time skip brought to you by a chibi izu and y/n switching multiple times trying to make the other do chores)

-still izu contol-

... y/n is mom ok?

She just seemed to pass out I don't blame her. You should take her to the couch the floor isn't a good place to sleep.

OK then. And with that I picked up mom she surprisingly light or I think it's because of the system. Or both I wasn't heman or something. How strong were you?

Well before I died I wasn't super strong. When I was younger and doing karate was kinda buff but I stop doing my usual routine after I got my job.

Routine?

Well I would normally work out a lot but when I got my job it took up to much time. Honestly if the truck didn't kill me overworking probably would.

That's kinda sad...

Well I didn't live in a world where people can be hero's everyday Izu. anyway seems she's waking up

And just as he said mom started to stir... wait how do I- yknow never mind.

"Huh I just had a weird-" mom looked at me for a second and the I saw white again and y/n took over

-y/n control-

"Sorry bout that but it ain't a dream" I said casually. Inko eyes widen a bit and she looks worried again but luckily she isn't crying... oh God I just thought about that.

"S-so your real oh..." she sat their for a while. I didn't say anything I want to let everything that happened process if it wasn't for gamers mind me and izu would be freaking out like crazy.

.
.
.

It's now been 10 minutes and I'm beginning to worry but she then says something that surprises me

"Will you izuku become a hero. It's his dream to be one just like all might. I know there has to be something else you want to do but please will you help him and keep him safe" after she said that she looks me directly in my eyes...

And I burst out laughing "nooo I'm not going to help izu the most nices person in the world! Inko I'm lucky as hell that I'm here. hell it's sick that I'm just in my favorite anime but I'm also in the main and my favorite character body with him! Inko I am honored to be here and no matter what izu and now my dream is going to come true."

Why does it feel like a water falls coming out of my eyes. I look down and see that I'm crying. And inkos crying and she suddenly hugs me. Shit I'm feeling a puddle at my feet but then it turns white and I'm in the mindscape where a crying izu is and he hugs me as well... why do I feel like this crying thing going to happen a lot.

After it feel like hours I'm back in control again and inko has stopped hugging she still has some tears.

"I'm truly am happy to hear that y/n but what did you mean about being your favorite anime?"... fuck