sludge take down

"Yknow. I was hoping he would say something different."

On the roof top izu leaned against the railing. The exact same conversation happened. Even if izu was giving hints all might simply didn't even realize.

At the very least it means you just gotta fake it till you can get OFA.

'Yeah but it's a little disheartening having the man that basically became the hero's poster child say you can't be a hero.'

Well that's the thing. He became the poster child instead of trying to fix the real problems. I can't blame him for hunting his masters killer but still.

Izu climbed up the railing and began walking across it

'Then just leaving me here with that much info. Just think if I was a info broker... actually if I did the we might be rich.

But ofa

'Yeah can't deny that power for basically free.'

So then~

-Switch-

"Let's find this hentai sludge and give your first debute"

Y/n ran along the railing before hopping off and flying above the buildings.

I already texted sho and he said there at ####

'Sweet not that far off'

Flying above he got into the crowd before seeing the sludge monster with Kat in a similar position that izu was. In the crowd he saw sho and cat so y/n gave a stupid salute to them before-

-switch-

Back to izuku. He walked to the other side of the crowd where he saw skinny might standing there wide eyed. The broccoli gathered his thoughts before man checking all bone with a shoulder bump before racing twords sludge.

As izuku ran he stayed at the side of a wall gathering ash from katsuki's explosions. As he got closer to the shitty puppeteer he side stepped the force of a stray explosion before jumping like he's a crow and coating sludge left eye in ash making the villain shriek in pain which allowed the perfect moment to pull kat out ... of ... him-

.... that sounded gay as hell-

Anyway.

Pulling him out and rushing away izuku yelled

Izu: "FREEZE HIS ASS SHO!"

Walking in front of the crowd shoto raised his right hand as frost began to cover nearly all of the alleyway beside a path. Slowly the villain began to solidate becoming more and more white as he froze before he tried desperately to reach out only to freeze in place as a statue the only thing showing he was still alive was his moving eyes.

Ladies and gentlemen may I present you "living sad sewage"

Izu and kat walked up to sho and high five him before kat pulled izu into a side hug

Kat: that spicy feast alt was talking about better be big cuz I'm going to need a helluva lot to get this taste out my mouth.

Izu: I know what you mean. I tried to alter body to remove my taste Buds but the small caught me off guard. It's like eating literally shit.