training montage biotch

And so we see izuku with a fridge on his back as toshi watched.

Your really trying hard to get those muscles huh? You've even filled the fridge to the brim with small shit

'we need to get those gains somehow y/n... plus I wasn't going to play back in forth with all of it.. would'vebeen a wast of time'

Struggling walking up some steps izu was able to slide the fridge onto the truck before walking down 2 steps and sitting down. The no.1 hero tossed a cold water bottle to izu and he gulped it in 1 go.

Toshi: your seriously quick kid. Already got a good portion of the beach cleared and it's only been about a month.

Izu: yeah stamina potions will do that. We can only take about 5 a day but they instantly restore and boost our energy. Luckily too there on the cheaper end.

The hero jumped and in a fluid motion sat near izu.

Izu: how is your old strength treating ya?

Toshi: perfect really. Finally gotten used to it again and I'm back to doing some more normal patrols.

-switch-

Y/n: have they taken my thoughts into consideration or do I need to use some tactics?

Toshi: they have. Soon I'll be having more pros help me along then after 2 years at u.a I'll be able to retire. Took a lot of nezu and SO much paper work but 1 day well be able to ease society into me stepping down as the #1 hero.

Y/n: probably not the best but should work. Anyway you coming to our monthly cook out or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izu: Training note book vol 17 cannon addition.

While we do have basic exercises as warm ups there are plenty of different exercises based on which garbage we find.

If we find tires we normally put them over our arms as we use a back harness to pull a heavy object.

Littler objects we use to make other objects heavier or more difficult to move so we put more effort to move it. One time we had a big metal beam and stacked multiple lighter objects on it. Both help my strength and balanced when carrying heavier objects.

Anyway so far we have gotten about roughly 34% already from the beach.

Inko: while I am glad you told me what your doing but I only asked how you dislocated your shoulder and passed out

Izu: oh... I picked up a fridge over my shoulder but tripped in the sand. Then I woke up here

RG: and gave me a heart attack! Your lucky toshi showed up a couple minutes later!

-_-

Izu 'Yeah yeah I'll let you solidify the ground'

Good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: so ready to join our ritual?

Toshi: I'm more nervous than anything. This will technically be how I first met my coworkers.

Y/n: it'll all work out. You'll just stress yourself out if you worry to much. Now lift your end biggo

The two are taking out big tables and setting them up on a big roof of a building. This building being touya hero office. It was close to the house and has a fully functioning kitchen and because of the size a lot of the neighborhood and most closer people to them like the ua staff meet up every month there for an feast and hang out.