training

It's been 3 days since I came here. Me and izu been getting along and getting used to... this buts It's been cool. We did something Sneaky by making me and the system izu "quirk" and because of the doctors were staying home to get "used and some control" also I thought ahead of time and got it to be labeled as a mix between a mutant and emitter quirk kinda like bridman with shadow bird. what never said I'm good at remembering names. Right now izu getting ready for bed and come in here I came up with a idea to level up but I need izuku. And speak of the devil

Izuku: "hey y/n what did you want to talk about you were pretty adamant about me coming in here."

This is something else I realized when I came in here his vocabulary increased and kinda funny hearing sometimes

Y/n: "well izu I figured we start a training plan I don't want you to be like your og self. He didn't start training until he was encouraged by AM but I want to use that 10 months we'll get for us to get used to ofa."

Now your probably wondering why the hell did you tell izu everything. Well I didn't... apparently while I was In the doctor's so I could be labeled as a quirk izu found out we can go I to each others memories... good news I don't have to explain the birds and the bees sooo that's good I think.

Izu: but how are we going to train. you said we can train in here right?

Y/n: well you're close while I was experimenting I figured something. Yes we can train skills all we want here but we can train stats. The only reason int leveled up is because of analysis leveling up. So to properly train I'll suggest this.

I point to izu in a dramatic fashion cuz y not

Y/n: you train outside while I train inside.

Izu: well... it makes sense for one of us to train stats while the other trains skills but why do I have too?

Y/n: pretty simple actually. I'm technically now your quirk and now resigned as suck so I can't actually be out in public legally. Unless we could find a gym that allows quirk usage then I won't be able to do jackshit.

Izu: so only I'll be able to train outside and from how you were saying earlier you want me to train hard but won't that be unfair for you?

Y/n: no you're wrong and right. While I want you to train I don't want you to go over bored. You do not need abbs at 10 years old ok. Plus your still a kid and I'm definitely going to do stupid shit with my new youth. Plus you forget I can switch with ya no matter what so if I do get bored I'll just take over.

Izu put a finger on his chin before nodding like a old man.

Izu: ok then but how should I train?

(so I don't have to write all that just know izu going to be training his whole body but mainly his stamina speed and just strength also I'm thinking I should do some childhood it can open up the "harem" by gettinga girl early plus it gives us another character just who? And that'smy question for y'all also I figuredout how to do the harem and the limits. 3 girls for both of our main characters. 1 already decidedbfor izu and it's ocha. Why you may ask? Cuz I like izuocha. So tell me who's in their respective harem)