18

Mirajane.

When I opened my eyes in the morning, both Mikhail and Armin were not on the bed. I let out a stretch before getting to my feet and heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

Since I had no intention of leaving the house today, I wore a loose off shoulder shirt and thigh length shorts before making my way downstairs.

Mikhail's intangible blabbing instantly entered my ears when I came out of the room. I smiled and followed the sound to the kitchen to see him sitting in his high-back chair while Armin stood in front of the stove.

"Is that so?" Armin nodded to whatever the little guy was saying making me grin. I wondered if he really understood him or not while I leaned against the wall and watched them.

"Mira." He called and I smiled before walking over and hugging him from behind.

"You guys woke up early." I mumbled while kissing his neck.

"Mm. Mikhail and I woke up at the same time so I brought him downstairs to prepare breakfast for you." He said as he tilted his head to the side to welcome my kisses.

"Hum." I said in reply before tracing the outline of his neck with my nose. He scented divine. When I pulled back, he turned towards me with darkened orbs before pulling me into his arms and covering my mouth with his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer while letting the onslaught of sparks soothe me.

"Mom..." Mikhail's voice sounded and I immediately pushed back. I glared at Armin who was smirking down at me before rolling my eyes. I stood on my tippy toes and bit his neck, where my mark would be, hard, before sucking one last time and then I stepped back.

It was my turn to smirk at him when I saw his longing filled orbs and look for more.

"Baby." I singsonged as I turned towards Mikhail with a grin. He excitedly waved his little arms at me while bouncing in his chair.

"Morning." I whispered before kissing his forehead. He stared at me with a big smile that showed off his dimples, and I felt my heart melting from how adorable he was so I peppered kisses all over his face making him laugh.

"So what's for breakfast?" I turned towards Armin who was staring at us with a smiling gaze.

"Toast and omelets, sausage, beacons and tea or coffee." He said as he carried two large plates and set them on the kitchen island.

I nodded before helping him to set up the plates and a few minutes later, we sat down to eat.

"Mikhail gets oatmeal with blueberry chunks." He said as he carried him from his chair and spun him around earning a childish laugh.

"I'll feed him." I smiled and he shook his head.

"I'll do it. You eat." He said as he took the seat beside me and started feeding the little guy on his lap. I served plenty food in my plate before pouring two cups of tea and placing it in front of us.

"Then I'll feed you." I smiled before bringing the finely sliced sausage and omelette to his mouth. He opened up his mouth and ate before I brought the spoon back and took a bite too.

We ate in silence like that, me feeding him and him feeding Mikhail until we had our fill. After sending them to the living room, I cleaned up the place before joining them.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I saw him squatting down in front of Mikhail and putting on his little shoes.

"Let's take him out for a walk around the woods. It's just nine o'clock so the day is still cold." He said before carrying a little long sleeved blue hooded sweater and putting it on for him.