Terminologies

This is not a chapter...

Moon goddess: a supreme being who is believed to have created the supernatural world. Simply put the deity they worship and believe in.

Supernatural: creatures not bound by humanity's law of nature created by the moon goddess.. I.e, werewolves, vampires, elves...

Mate: a wolf's destined other half chosen by the moon goddess herself.

Alpha king: the dominant male wolf who leads the community of werewolves under a particular region of the world. e.g, east, west, north, south. (I actually thought of this myself..some might say the Alpha king is the ruler of the entire werewolves across the globe but I wanted to split it into four regions.)

Alpha: the most dominant wolf and leader of a pack.

Luna: the mate of the alpha who is his equal in standing and considered to be the mother and heart of the pack.

Pack: a group of werewolves living together as a family.

Beta: the second in command after the Alpha and Luna who runs the pack in the absence of the Alpha.

Gamma: the third in command who helps the Luna in running of the pack in the absence of both Alpha and Beta.

Head Warrior: the male wolf chosen by the moon goddess and is given a special mark of a spear and arrow who leads the pack's army.

Enforcers: a group whose job is to maintain pack regulations.

Heat: a burning sensation mixed with pain that a female wolf experiences at a particular period of time after she finds her mate but did not complete the mating process.

Mating process: sort of like when mates accept each other wholeheartedly and then mate and mark each other.

Mark: a form of claiming ones mate by biting deeply into the neck which remains there until the other half is dead. Each wolf has a bite/mark that is peculiar to him. It is the ultimate display of trust between mates as they bear their most vulnerable part to the other.