22

Mirajane.

The following day was a weekend so Emma and the guys came over early in the morning. We were all lounging in the pool house and leisurely chatting about random things. I was nestled in Armin's embrace while holding onto Mikhail who was seriously looking at the picture book Armin got him.

"So you told her everything?" Robin asked.

"Mm."

"Even about...?" Emma said doubtfully.

"Mm."

"That means you are over it," Alec said in relief.

"Yes. I am."

"That's great. So when is her introductory banquet?" Emma grinned.

"In nine days." Armin smiled as he twirled my hair around his fingers.

"The full moon." Robin nodded.

"Harvey gave in a report yesterday. His Crimson dragonfly pack currently has three hundred and twenty members."

"His?" I asked.

"Sebastian," Armin said.

"He started a pack? Then is Alexa there as well?"

"Yea. Although it was initially an original pack." Emma sighed.

"He challenged the Alpha and won so he took over the pack. It was a relatively small pack, with a total of one hundred and eleven members. His management was too harsh so some died and others ran away. Just two months back, he started accepting rogues into his pack." Robin explained.

"Then all those that kept appearing by the pack borders were his doing?" I asked.

"No. The pack is pretty far away from here plus we have warriors keeping an eye on them. If he does any drastic movements, we'll know." Armin said.

"That's good." I sighed.

Then the rogues are either coincidental or connected to Lunatic.

I'm not sure. Why have you been quiet these two days?

I was busy with Royal and Sividus.

Huh?

I don't know how but Sividus formed a connection for the three of us. We're usually always talking now.

That's awesome. You have them to pass the time with. I'm glad. Say hi to them for me.

Okay. Bye.

Her presence dimmed so she must have tapped into their connection. I looked down at Mikhail who was staring at a picture of a ship and I smiled before poking his head.

"That's a ship," I said.

"...ship." He mumbled.

"That's right. My baby is so smart." I kissed his cheek. He grinned before going back to his book again.

"Camille, Sividus, and Royal?" I looked up at Armin.

"I heard from Sividus. It's good that he formed the link, although it's just temporary. When I mark you and Royal marks her, the one Sividus made will disappear." He said.

"Ahh." I nodded, "then how about Sividus?"

"He's going to imprint on you."

"What is that?" Emma asked curiously.

"He'll transfer a fragment of his soul into hers. I don't know the details or how it's done. I just heard his thoughts once and I forgot to ask him about it." He shrugged.