44

Third person's POV.

"Riyana!"

"What the hell did you do!?"

Cullen was the first to reach her and strangled her neck in a tight hold. His eyes were crazed and panicked as he yelled at her furiously.

Ricco ran over to support Quillin who was on her knees and breathing heavily with a trail of crimson red beside her lip.

"Do you have any idea what you did!?" Cullen snarled in fury.

"Wh-what...?" She smirked in reply. It really felt good to finally rid the world of that dirty little slut. Now, no one could stand between her and Asura.

Seeing her delirious state, Cullen threw her to the floor and ran his hands through his hair, "damn it!" He angrily roared, "do you know what you just did!?"

"Hahaha! It's worth. As long as she's wiped off the face of this earth!" Riyana laughed hysterically. The spell she used was an ancient black magic that wiped away a person's existence. It was personally given to her by that weird voice from her tent. Now, Mirajane no longer existed.

Finally, he's free of her.

Sebastian blinked at the place Mirajane was standing just a few seconds ago before smirking warily. He already had a bad feeling about what would happen next. It started with an 'A' and ended with a 'n.'

"Are you okay?" Ricco supported Quillin by her shoulders.

Her face was pale and she was taking sharp gasps as breaths. There was no mistaking it; her bond with her master was gone. This could only happen if she...

She shivered at the thought.

"The lady..." she wheezed out breathlessly. If the master died, then the famillias wouldn't last long either. 

Ricco gritted his teeth in reply. He might not have a bond with Mirajane anymore but the alliance bond was gone. In fact, he couldn't sense anyone anymore. He hand an inkling it was because Mirajane was...and so the bond she formed would disappear with her.

"...the other...s...they're in...troub...le..." Quillin said, "if she's truly...gone...we'll fo...llow...her...too..."

That was the price to pay for failing to protect their master.

"Mirajane is not dead." Nick who was frozen stiff suddenly said, "she's alive." He clenched his fists, "she has to be."

"Don't be ridiculous! The spell I used is one that wipes away an existence! Not even the goddess can save her!!" Riyana laughed jeeringly.

"Shut up!" Cullen kicked her making her cry out in pain but she continued laughing the next instance.

"Is this also part of your plan?" Nick said, his eyes bloodshot.

"Does it look like it is?" Cullen sneered. He was panicking inside. If Mirajane was truly gone, then his plan might as well be useless.

"We should get out of here." Alexa whispered to Sebastian. She was having a bad feeling about something.

"And miss a good show? I at least have to see that devil lose it." He snorted in reply.