23

Mirajane.

Apart from the patch of green field I stood on, the rest of the surrounding was a clear white hue. I gazed up at the star-filled horizon and swirling auroras in wonderment, the seven stars that formed a ring below the vividly twinkling star sent wave after wave of anticipation in my heart.

I didn't know what exactly I was anticipating. I just knew that I wanted it...to find me. It was a weird feeling. I stood there for who knew how long and stared at the lineup in the sky unblinkingly when a strangely familiar voice floated from the wind.

Lady white...

Wind...fire...water...earth...animals...heart.

Only then will Quillin be revived...

Those words kept resounding and I could only listen in confusion having no idea what they meant. This dream just kept getting weirder. I was dreaming but my thoughts were scarily clear.

Quillin...Lord of Ice...

Only then will the fallen star return home...

****************

The feel of hot lips against my neck woke me up and I tilted my head to the side and welcomed his kisses eagerly.

"Morning." I gasped out.

He continued dotting kisses on my neck in reply. He paid especially good attention to the place I would wear his mark, nibbling and gently pecking here and there.

My body felt hot and prickly. The feeling only intensified whenever his lips left my skin. It was uncomfortable and sweet at the same time.

"Hazel...I feel hot." I tugged at the collar of my shirt.

"You smell so good, baby." He said hoarsely as he kissed from my neck to my lips which he enveloped in a deep kiss. I ran my hands through his hair before tugging on it hard making him groan into the kiss. It was a quirk of his that I realized after a few rounds of getting intimate.

"Mira...I want you so bad baby." He said with labored breathing. His eyes were glazed over with longing and desire as I was sure mine were.

"...you can...ha...ve me," I said in between breaths.

"Mira." He groaned as he lowered his face into my neck, "Don't say that looking like this. I can't control myself."

"Maybe...I don't need you to." I mumbled while biting his shoulder blade.

"You smell so good." He muttered. His arms came around my waist and he hugged me tightly to him.

"Hazel..." I kissed his neck.

"Stop..." he groaned, "eight more days baby."

"Hazel..." I whined.

"Mira don't tempt me." He bit my chin as he gazed into my eyes

"But I want you too." I blinked up at him making him cuss in reply.

"Don't say such words with that innocent glow in your eyes Red. It makes me want to taint you." He buried his face in my chest before taking a deep breath, "eight more fucking days."

I was about to tease him again when I saw the cold sweat covering his forehead. His eyes were squinted as he stared at me. I reached for his head and gently wiped his sweat before caressing his hair.

"Do you want me to...like last..." I whispered with reddened cheeks.

"Fuck Mira...if you do that, I don't guarantee control." He whispered back as he stared into my eyes.