7

Mirajane.

It has been a week since I came to the BlueMoon pack. Emma and I had gotten a lot closer since then. Robin and Alec were always almost busy with all the pack business and MKS Holdings so I didn't see much of them.

But we do eat dinner together sometimes at Armin's place.

Armin.

I had not seen him at all since that day at the training grounds. Both Robin and Alec said he was busy which made me wonder if his daily happenings were much more hectic than the King's.

I mean my father was the werewolf king. His daily life consisted of handling the Royale Industry, the Royal pack, and the entire eastern empire.

And I still saw him every day.

Now I know some might say that he was my dad so obviously I've got to see him, but wasn't Armin my mate? Aren't I bound to see him?

In my opinion, he was avoiding me. On my fourth day here, I saw him when I was exiting the house. He was walking up the driveway towards the door when he saw me.

He looked at me for a second before turning on his heels and beelining out of the compound. Before I could even blink.

So if that was not avoiding me, I didn't know what was. I've also not heard from Camille these past seven days. She must still be recuperating.

I was still worried about my family too. I've not heard from them since I left the palace. Although Nick didn't specify when he would send out Azraael, I didn't think it would take this long.

It had been ten days since I left the palace. That severe pain on my third day here that made me faint, I've got a bad feeling about it.

Just what have they gone through that made me feel such soul-piercing pain?

I let out a long sigh and laid back down on the lounge chair. Gazing up at the clear blue sky, I couldn't help but sigh again.

"I hope they are fine," I muttered. I was currently lying on a lounge chair beside the pool in my so-called mate's backyard.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing startling me. Back at the palace, we usually communicated with each other via messenger falcons. It was not like there weren't many electronics in the place, it's just that was something we got used to.

So even though we each had a cellphone, we just used it to play games or watch YouTube videos online when we were bored which was like ten percent of the time.

I picked up the brand-new phone to see that it was Em calling. She was the one that got me the phone. Something about phones being the bane of an individual's existence or whatever.

"Hey bitch!" Was the first thing that came through the speaker.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. But where's the fun in that?" She said and I rolled my eyes at her again. Even though she couldn't see me.

"What's up?" I asked, "And don't say the sky." I added making her chuckle.

"Evan. He's bugging me. He wants to know when you're coming to spar with him." She sighed in annoyance.

"Oh. I'm not doing anything right now so I can come over. It's a good way to pass the time." I said. It was not that I had been busy or anything, it was just that I'd been feeling tired lately not to mention how worried I was about my family and Camille.

"Cool. I'll come pick you up?"

"Nah. I'll come by myself, let's just meet there."

"Okay then. See you in thirty." She said.