20

Armin.

I watched her peacefully sleeping face and sighed. I was glad everything was cleared up. I never felt fear and panic like I did today. I once again realized how much this little lady meant to me.

I'm glad she's back to us.

Me too. I never want to feel this way again.

What about that skank?

Don't worry, she can run but she sure as hell can't hide!

I continued staring at her face as Alec's words resounded in my head. She cried. I felt heartache at the thought of her fainting after crying. She was a strong woman but she crumbled because of me. I felt both happy and upset about it. It was a bittersweet feeling.

I laid my forehead on hers before willing my consciousness to enter her head. I didn't want to do this without her permission but I wanted to know what happened to her during the day. Without a single detail left out.

Images appeared in my mind and I calmly watched everything. From when she fell asleep last night to when she came back to the manor. A sour and raging feeling slowly started crawling through my veins as I watched, it finally snapped when I saw how Alec was with her; the way he touched her and called her affectionately. As if she was his entire world.

Calm the hell down, guys!

The anger and jealousy that took over my body was so great I shook. I had to put a lid on my own emotions and tell the two to calm down because if I gave in, I was positive Sividus would hurt Alec, and Royal would do nothing to stop it.

It didn't help matters that Marian spouted crap to her as well. The disrespect and intent to sow discord pissed us off even more. I was livid and I vowed to give that plastic slut a painful and slow death.

How dare she hurt her like that?!

I said to calm down!

Give me one good reason why I should let him live.

He took care of Red for us. If it wasn't for him, she would have had a breakdown alone. Who knows what might have happened?

We could've done it ourselves but you just had to leave her with him!

Ancient bastard, Alec can be considered your cousin too. I don't like him touching my woman and calling her 'love' but that and the trust I have for him are two separate things.

I sighed in relief at Royal's words, at least he was on my side when it came to this.

He will never betray our trust.

He was still brooding but thankfully, he calmed down. An angry Sividus was the most dangerous thing in this life.

Alec, I'm glad you were there for her but what you did today should never repeat itself. I don't fucking like sharing so put a damper on them real quick. I midlinked him.

Armin...

I don't care for your excuse and to hear how hard it is to let go. It doesn't matter because you must let them go.

I know. Sorry...

My anger diminished at his helpless tone.

I'm marking her soon.

I felt his shock but before he could reply, I blocked our connection.

I sighed before lying down and cuddling her. I was damn exhausted having not slept since waking up the day before. After gently kissing her forehead, I closed my eyes.