CH-2 Forest green eyes

the 'greeny' boy ( i couldn't find the exact actor that could be in place of drake and also has green eyes, so I selected him) ^

I could practically feel the ground vibrating underneath my heels( much like 2-3 cm heels). My eardrums were vibrating. It was so loud I could hardly think straight, let alone talk to someone as we stood in front of the house.

"Oh my god! This is so my scene!" Kaise cried out excitedly, before running towards it. She gave us no choice but to chase after her. How she manages to run in those high heels blows my mind. I could hardly keep up and I was in baby heels.

There were some people in the front huddled in groups. Some were playing and drinking, there was another circle of people who were in fits of laughter.

Stepping inside the house I realized it looked just as big inside as it did outside or may I say it is a f~~Ing mansion, we were in the richest part of the town and I knew the only way we managed to get invited was because of Luke and Kaise. (Because no one mostly dares to talk to Thaila but they still try because Thalia is quite hot, Maria always gets the invitation because she is a cheerleader but due to her shyness, she only comes with us. Chase is popular with girls but boys don't like that, so he gets fewer invitations, Luke is a good football player and also is handsome so many people invite him and Kasie, boys just come and start flirting with her which she likes because she likes it, idk the reason. And here comes me the great Sophia, I am basically a typical good girl with good grades which they call as a nerd, I like to wear baggy clothes, sometimes I wear crop tops and full dresses which is occasional. No one likes to talk to me except my friends as I don't care about them. Lol)

"Whoa!" Chase gasped, voicing my thoughts.

There were couples in the corner doing something, one of the guys, James, who I realized was in my English class was drunk and was dancing like a kangaroo

"How wild," I mumbled under my breath with an eye roll. I turned to look at my friends before I realized, I was in heaven-------- I am joking I was abandoned. They weren't next to me anymore.

What the hell!?

Looking around me I spotted Kaise and Luke dancing with different people, laughing like a maniac. Taking another glance around me I saw Maria talking to some girls (who I think are in cheerleader groups) and I saw Thaila to a group of people talking about one-direction (she is a crazy fan of them), Chase sitting and playing truth and dare with girls.

Great.

I was now alone at a party I didn't want to come to. Although I could join one of them, I just didn't want to be bothered. I would just mostly sit somewhere. I wasn't the social person I used to be.

"Want to play babes?" I heard one of the guys ask me. I knew something is going to happen wrong. "NO," I replied bluntly before turning towards the kitchen while going the same guy hold my wrist and started dragging me but he was drunk so I can easily tackle him. It was a dark room and an advantage for me I kicked him hard so that his lil junior never shines.

I went towards the garden to take fresh air; the smell of roses brought a smile to my face but with a single sob.

Opening my eyes, I felt someone watching me. That was slightly uncomfortable. Looking around, I spotted a group of boys, ah-huh, they weren't your normal group of bad boys. They were different. It's hard to explain how but there was an unspoken rule that they were the type of people that no person should dare go up to, they were dangerous. 

How do I know this? Well, they go to my school or I should say I go to their school. I honestly never uttered a word to them, I don't want any trouble. Then I looked at the group of guys, talking to each other, they all had good-looking faces. Then I felt my eyes widen as my gaze connected with a pair of beautiful, forest green eyes. I felt like we were having some sort of stare competition.

While I was looking... "SOPH!" someone shouted, making me jump in surprise. When I turned to see greeny (I know I am bad at making names 😐) he had a smirk on his face. a scowl formed on my face at his victory.

"WHAT! THAILA!?" I snapped at Thai. I felt pissed. I went inside with Thai and then while walking she again disappeared. How I am gonna survive this party? I turned and then someone hold my waist and push me to the wall by brushing his lips on mine, then I pushed him. "What the hell," the unknown guy said, "how dare you do that?" I replied with anger. "Oh! What will a nerd do? You are so tiny but today you look super-hot! Thanks to kaise for bringing you, and my name is BLAKE THOMPSON!" he said with a smirk on his face, then he again started touching, " Go back, keep your dirty hands with yourself, and don't touch me again." he was going to say something when a bimbo practically wearing nothing started sucking his face and like the man whore Black is started grabbing her- .....Agh! Forget it, With this, I went outside.

.

.

.

.

(EDITED- if you find errors, feel free to notify)

:) hope you like it! 

it may be boring now, but after some chapters hope you find it interesting.                                               

~shreya