CH: 26- And I am Taylor Swift

Sophia's POV-

"Thaila, Maria get your asses here right now!" I shouted. They smiled sheepishly and came inside the room. "Why the hell did you do that?" I asked looking at Maria and she pointed at Thaila. Thaila murmured something and turned towards me and said "You were ignoring us for that lover boy and we wanted to hang out and it doesn't look bad on you" and started laughing.

I sighted. You must be thinking, what the hell is going on. So, this happened- 

*30 minutes ago*

Drake came near me and started kissing my face, I giggled and he smiled at that. He looked deep into my eyes, lust was clear in both of our eyes. He looked at me to ask my permission which I granted him and-

"What the fuck" I was wet. I looked to see Thaila, and Maria standing there holding a bucket. My whole cloth was wet and I was freezing. Then I turned to see Kaise doing something on her phone. Thai and Mars started laughing and gave me a hand mirror, I looked to see a mustache and two ugly eyebrows are drawn on my face.

I then realized something and turn to see no one was there except them, which means that was a dream. Thought that my neck and face started to feel hot.

I looked at Mars and Thai and gave them a too-sweet smile, they looked at me and started running.

Now we are here hanging the blanket on the balcony. 

"So anything interesting happened?" I asked them, Kaise was acting a little weird. she looked at me and said, "yeah, I have a boyfriend and he has invited you all to tonight's party". "Ok, so you will come and we will go shopping," Thaila said loudly and we all nodded. "Who is the lucky guy, who got keys?" I teased her, she looked at me differently, then again covered it and said "you will know when we go to tonight's party" and smiled, which was fake. 

----

"No, this dress is looking beautiful." "ok, then buy it", "yeah it's now Sophia's turn, lets's find a perfect dress for her" 

we were in the mall and Kays, Thai and mars already got their dresses and now it is my turn.

While finding the dress, I found the beautiful black dress and Thai and maars nodded.

"You would look ugly, try something pink sometimes," Kays said without looking at me, to tell I was shocked was an understatement. Kaise knew I didn't like the color pink. Thai and Mars had the same facial expression. "Stop being a bitch kaise, you are acting weird this day. Sophia, you will look beautiful in this dress, take this" Thaila said.

we bought are dresses and went home.

------

----------

----------

We reached our destination. Thaila was holding Luke. Mars was holding Chase and Kaise was directing us the way.