Bonus chapter

3rd person-

Kayden, Tristan, Dean, Dylan, Luke, Chase, Maria, Thaila, and Kaise everyone was present there. They all had tears in their eyes. They never wanted to see this day. They all were in plain Black dresses, praying for her to have a better life wherever she was. 

They all looked towards Drake, who had an emotionless face and bloodshot eyes. He wasn't even that hurt when his father died but she, she changed him.

The shout of pain that came out of his mouth when he saw Sophia's dead body.

(For the shout of pair)

The weather was cloudy and at any second there could be a thunderstorm. It felt like the god too was grieving for playing unfair with her.

--A few days ago--

Today morning a maid gave Drake a letter and said it was in his closet. Drake looked a little confused but opened it-

Dear Drake, I know you are angry but please read it.

  I know writing this in letter is not going to change anything but after I said so many things to you all, I think I deserve that slap and the hatred. Sorry for coming in your life and ruining it. I know, I did wrong by saying those hurtful words to Tris and kayd. I wanted to confess my feelings for you and tell you all the truth and it was my main motive for visiting your house. It was your choice if you wanted me or not, I wouldn't have forced you. I am not what you think Drake. I even lied you about my family. I am really sorry but please listen to me. I want to tell you that today, I am going to harm you loved once. He maybe god for you but he is hiding truth Drake, he is the main reason of all this miseries.

Drake though 'only If I gave her a chance and this would have not happened, she would have been with me and we would have been together'.

Every one was silent. 

suddenly "DRAKE, TRISI, KAYDY, DEAN, DYLY COME HERE"

All of them ran towards the voice, Avery was standing there with tears in her eyes and her hands shaking.

"What happened Avery" Tristan asked confused.

"Th-e n-ews r-e-por-ter" Avery pointed at the Tv.

"BREAKING NEWS: THERE WAS A BODY FOUND IN THE NEAR THE RIVER, THE BODY IS OF A GIRL. ACCORDING TO DOCTER THE GIRL DIED AROUND 6-7 HOURS. THE GIRL IS WEARING BLACK CLOTHS AND HAS A HUGE CUT ON HEAD. THE DOCTERS ARE NOT ABLE TO IDENTIFY HER AS THE FACE IS FILLED WITH GLASS. ACCORDING TO SOURCES, THERE WAS A ACIDENT NEAR 'XXXX' PLACE AND A TRUCK HIT THE CAR AND GOT BLAST. IT'S A MURDER CASE.

NOW LET'S ASK THE PEOPLE NEAR THIS PLACE, WHO FOUND HER.

------

PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT POINT OF VIE-

ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS... THE BODY IS IDENTIFIED...THIS IS THE BODY OF FAMOUS BLACK ROSE. THE CRIMINAL WHO ESCAPED FROM EVRYONE'S HAND IS LIYING DEAD.

-------

After Dean used his team, they found that the news is true and it is Sophia's body.