Everything You Need

Like any other training day, Sakura arose at four-thirty to start her day, her house was quiet and her parents were still sleeping. Somehow she had managed to separate herself from Naruto's delicious kisses at a decent enough hour to not get her grounded and allow her adequate sleep to prepare for her day.

What was unlike all the previous days, when she stepped out of her door at five-fifteen, she was greeted by her favorite goofy grin. Sitting on her front step was her new boyfriend, Naruto. She immediately recognized that this was no small sacrifice, as Naruto was not a morning person and could easily sleep until noon every day. But for her, today he was up before dawn greeting her with a smile.

Jumping up as she opened the door, Naruto excitedly greet her, "Hi!"

His enthusiasm just a little too loud for the early hour of the morning, Sakura grinned and with a quick shush, replied, "Hi. You didn't ha-"

Not willing to miss a single opportunity, Naruto swiftly moved in to steal a quick kiss, his first taste of her lips for the new day. Stepping back and taking her hand, Naruto began leading her down the street towards the training grounds.

Answering her previously unfinished statement, Naruto told her, "But I wanted to."

As they passed under a corner lamp, Naruto tried to cast a casual glance at her, but ended up tripping on his feet when he saw her new workout outfit. Sakura was wearing a deep teal cropped workout tank, with a black band along the neckline and the bottom of the tank just below her breasts. The top a fitted and cupped her breast into two perfect mounds, and like the day before the briefest scallop of lace peaked out the top tempting his eyes. The top was snug and brief, allowing her entire stomach to be seen. She wore a matching pair of snug shorts, similar to her previous uniform shorts, extending to the middle of her thigh, but there was no missing how these sat lower on her hip bone. The outfit was completed by a pair of rugged above the knee black boots that laced up the back.

Naruto was torn by the visual feast she presented him, enjoying the appealing look of her breasts and curves and the concern that in a few hours the entire village would be awake and anyone could enjoy the view as well. It wasn't that she wasn't properly covered, but she would just be attracting lots of attention. Yesterday's incident still fresh in his mind, the young nin, spoke slowly, "Wow."

"Huh?" Sakura responded, caught off guard by the lop-sided look her boyfriend was leveling on her.

"You look..."

Sakura quickly placed a hand over his mouth, with a smile she warned, "Okay, now would be a good time to work on improving those compliment skills. So I'll warn you, choose your words wisely..."

Naruto nodded behind her hand and she slipped it away. "Uhmm, okay, but I think I'm going to need help...can you tell me what I shouldn't say?"

For once a smart question, a really smart question.

"Hmmm, give me a sec." Sakura started walking again towards the training field as she thought about what Naruto could say and what he really shouldn't say. At first she didn't notice that he was a step or two behind her, but when she did she stopped and turned around.

The sudden change in her pace caught Naruto off guard and he stopped to late to hide what he had been doing.

"Are you staring at my butt?!"

Naruto took a quick step back, his hand going through his hair nervously and stared at the ground, trying to hide the blush he was sure he wore.

"You were, weren't you?" Sakura said shock lacing her voice.

Naruto closed his eyes in anticipation of the blow he knew was coming. He fully deserved it and would take it like a man. From behind closed eyes he heard Sakura stalk over to him, the next thing he knew she grabbed his jacket and pressed her lips to his.