First A Man

'Hmm, Yamato and Anko...it could work.' Kakashi mused as he prepared for his shower.

Yamato's voice interrupted the senior jounin's thoughts, "I asked because I think that one of us needs to pretend to be koibitodoushi with Kita. Otherwise she'll never be able to convincingly act like a tourist. She draws too much attention as a single female. If it's all the same to you, I don't want to do anything that might mess up my chances with Anko..."

Yamato let his voice trail off, allowing Kakashi to fill in the blanks of the request. Pretending to be in a relationship with a teammate is difficult. Spending the day holding hands and cuddling would produce genuine physical responses, even in the most platonic of relationships. Responses that are easily noticeable.

Looking a friend in the face with a raging hard-on is both frustrating and embarrassing. Looking your lover in the face with that same raw desire, a desire that you can't act upon, is a hundred-fold worse - pure torture.

In the shower, Kakashi let the hot steam pound out his stress and frustration. 'Damn!' he thought once again. He'd known there would be missions...but this was going to be torture. She's so close but still out of reach. Worst of all he was stuck in a room with Yamato, when all he wanted was to be with her, be inside her the whole night long. How unfair is fate? They get assigned a frellin' fantasy vacation AND he's here with the woman he loves but he can't be with her. Wasn't fifteen years long enough for them to be apart?

The water ran freely down his back and shoulders as he leaned his head against the shower wall in defeat. It was almost midnight, the last time he had touched her had been a good-bye kiss as she left for training at five am. Now he didn't know when he'd get the opportunity to really touch her again. How would he make it? Just watching her walk in front of him to the hotel had made him ache. Every cell in his body knew that she belonged to him...she belonged with him, beneath him in his bed.

And Icha Icha just wasn't cutting it now that he was getting some real action.

Turning off the water, Kakashi dried off, slipping into a pair of loose pajama pants and a tee shirt. Going back into the room, he found Yamato out cold, sleeping like the dead. "Hmm," he mused out loud, "he must have been really tired to fall asleep so soundly already."

"Or maybe he had some help," said an all too familiar voice as two soft hands gently wrapped around him from behind.

"Kita," Kakashi moaned as he felt tender kisses trail along his shoulder and neck. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to be with you," she responded simply as she switched to nipping at the sinewy muscle of his back and shoulder blade. Kita's ministrations had an immediate and noticeable effect on Kakashi's entire being, from his breathing, to the pounding of his heart and the heat in his cock.

Turning to capture her in his arms, his hands played across the curve of her ass. She had showered and changed into shorts and a thin tank top, her still wet hair was a heavy silk curtain on her shoulders and back. With a lifted eyebrow, he asked, "Yamato?"

"Konsui jutsu," she replied brightly.

Kakashi put a hand to his forehead like he had a headache, "Please tell me you didn't use a control jutsu on a fellow leaf ninja..."

"Sleep jutsus are a kiraabi specialty. He'll sleep soundly until I release him, then wake up naturally - never noticing a thing." Kita answered with a cheeky smile, quite pleased with herself. "Sakura too. Wouldn't want either of them to wake up while we're...occupied."

Kakashi needed no further explanations, he moved her to his bed and began steadily removing her clothes, intent on easing the ache that threatened to kill him.