Disclosure

If Sai weren't already unconscious, Naruto would have hit him a fourth time. Because of Sai and his crazy remarks, Naruto just couldn't sleep. His mind just wouldn't shut down and rest, being too full of thoughts of him and Sakura. Not only could he not sleep but somewhere around two AM, Naruto became sure his morning shower would have to be a really cold one.

He lost count of how many times he awoke drooling over mental pictures of her soft rounded tits. In his mind they fit his hand and mouth perfectly. That's about the time the dream went south, way south. Every time Naruto's thoughts went to dreams of licking his kanojo until she screamed, he woke up suddenly to the pounding of his heart and his virgin cock, both begging him to stop teasing them so unmercifully. So here he was staring out the window watching the sun coming up on the horizon.

Anyone could see, Naruto really did owe Sai another good punch as soon as he woke up.

Kita made it back to her room and removed the jutsu from Sakura just before the first rays of sunlight touched their window. Crawling quietly into her bed, the senior kiraa sincerely hoped she was very lucky and her protégé would sleep a couple of hours more. In the neighboring room, Yamato was true to his word, sleeping soundly after being released from the jutsu - enjoying the start of his vacation. Even Kakashi got a couple more hours of sleep before some unspoken but communally agreed upon time arrived and everyone awoke. Like a slow moving tide, the party of six began to drift down to the dining room. The surprising thing was that Naruto was the first to leave his room.

Having finally given up on a peaceful night's sleep, the young blond nin had turned his thoughts to how best spend this gift vacation with Sakura. Just before the sun came up, a brilliant idea crossed his mind: a picnic! Sakura would love it and it would be a chance for them to spend some time alone. Naruto's imagination began to fill with thoughts of himself and Sakura in a field, sitting on a blanket and her feeding him strawberries. For once the hyperactive blond was excited about getting up early. He'd need help to make his plan a reality.

Coming out of his own room, Kakashi watched the blond heading swiftly down the hall ahead of him. 'Curious,' the senior nin thought as Naruto veered off to the hotel front desk, 'Naruto is usually the last one to wake up.'

Kakashi made it to the dining room, then settled in with a cup of oolong tea as he waited for his companions to join him. He pulled out his Icha-Icha novel from pure habit and struck a pose of pure ease and relaxation. It wasn't long before he was joined by a smiling Yamato and then the ever solemn-faced Sai. The three greeted each other silently, with short nods of acknowledgment. As Yamato and Sai were helping themselves to tea, Naruto entered the room, his face boasting a gigantic mega-watt smile and a cheery hello to his team members that broke the web of silence.

"Konichiwa! What's for breakfast," the teen said a little too loudly, eagerly looking for a clue about breakfast.

"Naruto," came Kakashi's calm response from behind the Makeout Paradise novel, "this is a very nice resort, they'll serve us once we're all here."

Naruto's face and stomach fell. Patience just wasn't his strong suit.

Unfortunately for Naruto, the two kunoichi were just not in a rush to get food. Unlike their male counterparts, Kita and Sakura indulged in long showers and extra time fussing with their hair and clothes. Nearly thirty minutes after Naruto arrived, the two Leaf beauties, breezed into the dining area the very vision of the typical tourist. The civilian outfits they'd chosen for their first 'real-fake' vacation day were bright and airy.

Sakura wore a bright green sundress, with gold edging adorning the bodice and accenting her perky breast. The skirt fell a few inches above her knee and playfully kissed her thighs as she walked. Kita wore a red and white striped halter top that bared her toned midriff. She had paired the halter with a tan mini skirt that sat low on her hip bone again accentuating the amount of bare stomach flesh open to the roving eyes of passerbys. Both kunoichi where shod in simple sandals that showed off the fluid beauty of their legs.