Ashiteru

Just before midnight, Kakashi woke up and looked at the clock. He hadn't been asleep long, just over an hour. He turned his attention to his lover's sleeping form when she turned over and cuddled closer. He'd read some of her profile and seen that she was a fierce fighter, so he was completely amazed that she was such a 'cuddler', sleeping as close as possible to him despite the king sized bed. Even in his deepest slumber the previous two nights, he had been very aware of her soft heated flesh against his. At times she was pressed into his side, others her legs or arms draped over him, or at times laying directly atop his chest. The pleasant feeling of her closeness, made it easy to tell when she roused and attempted to sneak out. When she had left, the emptiness of the bed and his arms was maddening - she'd quickly become an integral part of his world.

Turning onto his side, and mimicking her position, Kakashi wrapped his leg over hers. The slightest bit of moonlight shown in the cracks of the shade. It was enough light to see the seductive curve of her hip, the silkiness of her skin begging him to touch it. A soft stroke of his fingertips traced the flare of her hip to the small of her waist. Still asleep, Kita sighed and snuggled back against her jounin lover. Kakashi raised his head and stared down at the sleeping face - her perfect mouth, long lashes and smooth skin all surrounded by a sea of iridescent ebony that flowed wildly over the pillows. His wandering hand came to rest gently on her shoulder, holding her close like a treasured possession.

"Ashiteru," He whispered so soft that it almost couldn't be heard.

Almond shaped eyes, framed in lush lashes, slowly blinked open. Kakashi was captured instantly by the topaz colored jewels.

"Hmm, what did you say?"

With a grin, Kakashi slid his hand to cup the mound of her breasts and replied, "Well since you're awake...," as he stole a delicious kiss.

Kita couldn't help but giggle into the touch against her lips. When Kakashi pulled back still smiling and palming her flesh, she told him laughingly, "You are incorrigible. Food first!"

Kakashi rolled onto his back, the smile stuck on his face, "Food, that's what I forgot to do today - eat!"

Kita moved until her body covered his, and asked coyly, "Are you going to tell me what you said before?"

Kakashi looked thoughtful, but remained silent, staring into her golden orbs.

Thick lashes swooped down in a dramatic movement, hiding her eyes as Kita rolled to the side of the bed, lifting her body away from the warmth of her lover. "Fine, have it your way, I won't ask again."

With that she walked naked out of the bedroom. Kakashi watched the sway of her perfect bottom as she left his sight. When did his 'indifferent facade' stop working? Quickly he sat up, planting his feet on the floor, following her as he replied, "Ashiteru...I said Ashiteru..."

Before he could get to the door soft feminine curves pressed against him, followed by soft lips to his. Breaking from the quick kiss, Kita looked Kakashi in the eye and said, "That's what I thought you said. Ashiteru Kakashi-koi. I always have. Ashiteru now and forever."

They sealed the admissions with a slow kiss, taking their time to savor the flavor each others essence. Finally Kakashi pulled back to reiterate Kita's earlier concern, "Food first then back to bed, you still have training in the morning."

The copy ninja pulled his lover behind him towards the kitchen for their late night meal. Both naked and neither minding.

Taking a break from her reading, Tsunade strolled to the window to stretch her muscles. As she looked out over Konoha, she saw the faintest movement of wings. It wasn't everyday that a messenger bird arrived this late at night, only hawks and owls traveled in darkness as well as daylight. Curious, the venerated leader of the Leaf Village made her way to the message center.