SOULMATES CHAPTER 01

"Alec" Izzy shouted at the top of her lungs "What are you still doing up there?"
"Coming...coming...cool down Izzy I'm ready" Alec came running down the stairs adjusting his tie. 
"Cat is gonna be so mad if we won't make it there on time for her big day" Izzy was annoyed because of her brother.
"Don't worry sis we are gonna make it on time" Alec winked "and did you call Jace and Clary?" Izzy nodded putting on her coat. "C'mon let's go..." 

They quickly got into their car and drove to the St. Louis Church where they were going to attend the wedding of Izzy’s best friend Catarina and Raphael. Fortunately, they got there right on time and Cat was so happy to see Izzy after 5 months. 
Izzy was away in California finishing her bachelor’s in fashion designing and now she is back in New York. “So will you be permanently staying here or will you be going back?” Cat asked her while taking a few photos. “I’ll be staying in New York but I have to go back for my graduation and there’s something I need to tell you…” Izzy smiled and winked and walked into the hallway letting Catarina get ready. 

Meanwhile, Alec was with his friend Raphael. “Ready big man?” Alec asked helping him to put on his tux. “I’ve been waiting for this day for years… but I’m feeling so nervous” Raphael replied.

“Raph don’t worry you are going to be the most handsome groom ever… I mean look at you” Alec smiled. “Thanks, Alec for always sticking by my side…” Raphael replied. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Come in” Raph called out. 

A tall guy with sparkling golden eyes and spiky hair walked inside. “Hey my man… Magnus… I didn’t think that you’ll make it today… I thought your flight got delayed” saying that Raphael hugged Magnus. “You know I would do anything to attend my best friend’s wedding” Magnus hugged him back. 

Alec felt something heavy in his heart, he suddenly felt like he couldn’t breathe. He has never seen someone so perfect with golden eyes and golden skin. He couldn’t believe someone this handsome could exist. For few seconds he was lost in thought staring at Magnus. He couldn’t hear Raph calling him “Alec…. Alec you okay?” Alec suddenly came back to his conscious self “yeah…yeah” he said and smiled. “Meet Magnus Bane, my best friend that I met in LA. Both of us did Interior designing.” Raph introduced Magnus to Alec.

**This is my first ever writing and my first language is not English.Please bear with any mistake I make. Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction.

This is just the beginning...There'll be so many ups and downs through out the story...so I hope you continue to show some love to this fanfiction