SOULMATES CHAPTER 47

“Magnus did you order something?” Alec walked into the room with a box. 

“Nope… I didn’t” Magnus said sitting up on the bed “who would deliver anything at this hour? Open it and see…” 

Alec opened the box and found a note;

‘Dear big brother, you will definitely need this…Your loving sister’ 

“What is this?” Alec took out another box and shook it taking it to his ear. At first glance Magnus noticed what it was and chuckled and covered his mouth.

“What?” Alec asked opening the box. As soon as he saw what it was, he was shocked and embarrassed. “What the hell Izzy” he quickly hid it behind him. “Magnus it’s... uh…it’s uh…” he struggled.

“Alexander I know what that is” he said laughing. “Your sister is brilliant I should say…” Magnus laughed. “We might need this today…” he said and took the bottle of lube from Alec and kept it on the side table. 

Alec was turning red of embarrassment. 

“Should we continue from where we stopped?” Magnus asked wrapping his arms around Alec’s neck. 

Alec blinked and Magnus pulled Alec closer and started to kiss him. They bodies were in sync. Magnus worked his way to remove Alec’s t-shirt and continued to his trousers. He unbuttoned it and pulled it out. Alec suddenly grabbed Magnus’s hand.

“Magnus…wait…” Alec said breathing heavily. “I…I’ve never…” he closed his eyes and deeply inhaled. “I’ve never had sex…” he blurted out. 

Magnus looked into his eyes and brushed his lips on Alec’s cheek and moved to his ear and whispered. “Don’t worry love…I won’t hurt you”. Alec felt a current pass through his body. 

Magnus pushed him onto the bed reached out to get the bottle of lube and continued to devour Alec’s whole body.

Both of them fell on their backs breathing heavily. Magnus turned towards Alec “Liked it?” he asked.

Alec reached out to hold Magnus’s hand squeezed it and gave a kiss “Loved it.” he said and snuggled into Magnus’s arms. 

“Alexander…” Magnus said.

“Mmm?” Alec asked.

“Do you think this is fate? You and me?” Magnus asked stroking Alec’s hair.

“May be…we were always meant to be…” Alec said smiling.

“Alexander…can I ask you something…this was always on my mind…” 

“What is it?” Alec asked.

Magnus turned his face towards Alec, now facing each other, Magnus touched Alec’s face.

Caressing Alec’s face with his thumb he asked “Alexander, 9 years ago…why were you there at the hospital?” 

“That’s a long story…” Alec said.

“I’m all ears Alexander” Magnus said smiling.

“It was the day that we took the photo which I showed you…you know Jace is not my biological brother…” he paused. Magnus was surprised but yet he listened. “Jace was a really close family friend…he was my mom’s best friend’s son” Alec continued. “When we were returning home…there was a huge accident.” Alec said and looked at Magnus. “It was the same accident your parents and you faced”.

Magnus was shocked to hear this. It was his first time hearing the story. For all this time he thought that they were the only victims. “What happened then?” Magnus asked.

Alec took a deep breath and exhaled. “The drunken driver hit both the vehicle in front of us. Jace’s parents were in the car in front of us and I think the other car was yours…” Alec said with tears in his eyes. 

Magnus with tears in his eyes wiped the falling drops of tears from Alec’s eyes.

“Jace was with me and Izzy in our car…no one survived the accident, all 3 of them who were in Jace’s car passed away…”

“Three?” Magnus asked.

“Jace’s mother was pregn…” his voice broke and tears were rolling down his eyes.

Magnus hugged him. “It’s okay...it’s okay…” Magnus comforted him.

“So I was there at the hospital…and I saw you walking around crying for some time…I felt really bad and my heart broke to you crying…that’s why I came to you and comforted you…” Alec said kissing Magnus on the cheek.

“Thank you Alexander…I wouldn’t have been an interior designer if not for you…but why didn’t you study interior designing?” Magnus asked.

“I thought that architecture will fir me better…”Alec said wiping his tears off. 

They cuddled up and few minutes later they fell asleep in each other’s arms.