SOULMATES CHAPTER 32

Alec wiped his tears blinked his eyes and shook his head and sighed in relief.

“Magnus I was looking everywhere for you…how could you leave like that? Without telling anyone? You have left your phone at home and you were completely out of reach.”  Alec said still holding Magnus’s hand.

“Alexander…I just…I just didn’t think you’ll be worried…I wanted sometime alone to get my thoughts straight…” Magnus said still looking at Alec worried.
“You were mad at me and I just couldn’t think straight so I…” Alec suddenly grabbed Magnus’s face and kissed him on the lips. 

Magnus was shocked but then he relaxed into the rhythm of the kiss. Alec deepened the kiss still holding Magnus’s hand. Magnus’s held Alec by his waist pulling him closer.

Alec slowly moved his hands and was running his hands in Magnus’s hair. Alec pulled back gasping for air still his eyes closed. Magnus slowly opened his eyes and brushed his fingers on Alec’s cheek. Alec opened his eyes and they stared at each other.  

“Magnus…” Alec said taking Alec’s hand. “Magnus I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…I was stupid…. I was really rude to you not knowing a thing about what you were going through. I’m sorry Magnus…I misunderstood you…I’m sorry… I should have trusted you…” Alec hugged Magnus again.

“Alexander…I tried to tell you…” Magnus said.

“Magnus I’m sorry…Aiden told me that Camille was not your girlfriend and I should have listened to you Magnus…I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you…I…I…” Alec struggled.

“Shh…shh…” Magnus touched Alec’s cheek “It’s alright Alexander…I’m okay” Magnus said “Alexander…that night I was going to tell you how much I liked you…” Magnus paused and looked deep into Alec’s eyes “Alexander Gideon Lightwood…I like you so much” Magnus said and kissed Alec on the cheek.

Alec’s eyes became teary “Magnus…I like you too…so damn much” Alec said stroking Magnus’s hand.

 Magnus knew that Alec was feeling guilty for the way he acted during the past few days. So he wanted to make him understand that it was okay. That he was alright. 

“Alexander come…let’s sit here for a moment” he said taking Alec’s hand.
Magnus and Alec were sitting there for a long time holding hands just staring into the clear water. Alec was still feeling guilty and Magnus knew that.

“Alexander…you don’t have to think about what happened” Magnus said.
“But Magnus…I thought that you were using me…just like my father lied to my mother…I thought you were just…you were just acting like you liked me…when I saw you with Camille my heart tore apart…” Alec said tightly holding Magnus’s hand.

Magnus felt the tight grip, he turned to face Alec and touched his face. 

“Alexander…relax…I will never ever lie to you…especially about how I feel about you.” Magnus reassured him. And Alec’s grip loosened. 

“Alexander… Camille is my best friend…she was the only person I had since my mother passed. I was in a rather dark place before I became friends with Camille.”  Magnus said looking away and gripping his hands.
Alec looked concerned “Magnus you don’t have to tell me…”.

“No Alexander…I want you to know about my past…” Magnus said 
Alec smiled “okay then…go ahead”