SOULMATES CHAPTER 60

"Alec please calm down..." Meliorn said.

"How can they just...how am I..." Alec was stunned and he looked at Magnus who was still in his room who looked equally shocked.

"Alec, I think this was a direct order from the CEO, that's why they have posted it here." Meliorn said.

Alec knew what was going on...he suddenly felt anger building up inside him. He stood up throwing his chair back and walked into Magnus's room.

He saw that Hayley was also inside Magnus's room.

"How could you do this Hayley? You promised..." he said in an angry tone.

"Alec calm down, I'm just shocked as you are" Hayley said.

"Alexander, I will talk to my father about this...he can't just change your department overnight..." Magnus said. He was also furious.

Alec didn't know what to do. He was angry at Hayley.

"You told him didn't you? You told Asmodeus about us?" Alec said gritting his teeth.

"Alec, I promise it was not me" Hayley pleaded.

"Alexander calm down okay?" Magnus said holding his hand. "I will look into this right now..." he said and walked out of his room.

Magnus entered his father's office. "Why did you do that?" he asked directly.

"Do what my boy?" he asked calmly.

"Why did you change Alec's department?" Magnus asked furious.

"Oh that...I need that boy to stay away from you..." he plainly said.

"What? NO!" Magnus shouted.

"You can't have any kind of relationship with him" Asmodeus said.

"I love him" Magnus said "I will never leave him" he shouted.

"Don't act like a child Magnus. You are not allowed to date him..." Asmodeus said. "And I'm in the process of arranging a new place for you to stay" he said.

"What? No...no way...I'm not leaving that house...you can't do this to me...I always listened to you...but I can't do it anymore...I don't want you to choose for me" Magnus said in anger.

Asmodeus laughed.

"I'm the man today because I saw you for who you really are...you have no right to tell me who I am supposed to be with... it is my choice not yours father... you were never...ever ..." Magnus couldn't finish his sentence.

Asmodeus stood from his chair and banged his hands on his desk "You will leave that house tonight" he said.

Magnus was shivering with anger, tears rolling down his eyes.

Asmodeus walked to him and leaned towards Magnus and whispered in his ear "If you love that boy and want to see him in one piece, you better listen to me...you are leaving that house tonight"

Magnus couldn't control his tears. How am I supposed to leave my love? He is my life...I can't do this...he thought. He wanted to stand for himself for once. But he also knew how powerful his father was. But he had to fight for his love.

He turned to face his father "Do what you can... I will never leave him...and I will protect him with my life..." Magnus said in rage and left the room.

Hope you guys are enjoying the story❤
Do leave a comment about what you think ❤🥰