SOULMATES CHAPTER 13

Izzy, Simon, Jace, Clary, Raph and Cat were all in the living room having tacos and laughing.

“Hey Alec” Raph greeted
“Hi guys, what are y’all doing? Is today a special day? Did I forget anything?” Alec asked confused. Because usually all 6 of them won’t show up at the same time.

“We have something to tell you Alec” Jace and Raph said together. 
“Oookayyy” Alec said raising an eyebrow still confused.

“Okay you go first Raph” Jace said.
“Okay so we haven’t told this to anyone yet not even to you guys” Raph said looking at everyone. “So now that everyone’s here…” he paused and held Cat’s hand closed his eyes and said “We are pregnant” 

“Oh my God!!!! Congratulations guys” everyone shouted and gave a group hug.

“I’m so happy for you Cat!” Izzy said with happy tears in her eyes. “I’m going to be an aunt!” she screamed “Oh my God I can’t believe it!” Izzy was so excited “I should buy some baby stuff” Izzy said still excited.

“Woah Izz calm down” Cat said “my due date is in 7.5 months…you have enough and more time to get ready to be the perfect aunt” Cat winked and they hugged.

“Man congrats” Alec said and hugged Raph “I’m so happy for you… dad to be” he teased. 

They were so happy and were celebrating.

“Guys…guys” Jace said “We have something to tell you aswell” he said holding Clary’s hand.

“Don’t you f*cking tell me you are pregnant too” Alec said in shock 
“What! Are you pregnant?” Simon asked.

“Yayy I’m gonna be another aunt” Izzy was excited.

“GUYS!!” Jace shouted “Can y’all please calm down?” he said. Clary was laughing so hard that she was signaling Jace to let the others assume whatever they wanted to. Jace rolled his eyes and said “guys we are not pregnant”.

“What?” Alec asked “Then what is it?”
“We thought of moving in together” Jace said holding Clary’s hand.

“You guys are moving into this house? What?” Alec asked.

“No Alec…that’s what we wanted to tell you… Clary and I are going to California for few months. She has got her job there and I also found one there…so we will be moving to California in about a month, probably late August.” Jace said “After we come back we will be staying at Clary’s apartment”.

Everyone was surprised but happy for them.
Alec felt sad because now he will be left alone at home.
“I’m so happy for you guys” Izzy hugged them.
And they continued their small party.