4

Harry knocked on a dark wooded door. A grunt of a "come in" waved through the door and Harry opened it.
Tom sat behind his desk, chin rested on his balled fist. Harry closed the door, his hair partially up.

Tom waved Harry over and he obeyed.
"You look much better." Tom took a hold of Harry's hand and kissed it. "The shower felt nice as well." Tom smirked. "I'm sure it did."
"... Was there something you needed?" "Is it so bad I wanted to see you after 2 and a half years?" Tom lowered Harry onto his lap. ""No.. I just didn't think you cared all that much." "Well you were wrong."

Tom tilted Harry's chin up a bit and planted his lips on the smallers. They parted after a few moments and Tom ran his hand along Harry's neck to his shoulder.

"I want you to do something for me." "What would that be?" "Going back to Hogwarts." Harry looked at Tom in disbelief. "Hear me out Harry." "I don't want to go back there." "Yes but we need to know what Dumbledore and the Order are planning, they won't trust Draco but they will trust you." Tom ran his thumb over Harry's lips. "And if they put me in Azkaban again." "I'll find a way to break you out."
Harry was hesitant but nodded. "You will go back with Draco after this winter break." "So soon?" "It's best to rip the bandaid off." "They put me in Azkaban!"

Harry stood. Tom sighed and leaned back. "I'm all for getting kicking their arses but it's not just a little bandaid, it's like trying to walk after breaking your leg." "Harry." "I can't trust them." "Harry." "I can't go back to that hell hole." "Harry!"
Harry closed his lips. Tom sighed. "I am not asking you to be the center of attention and go back to how you were with them, I just want you to be my eyes and ears." Harry crossed his arms. "In only a week?" "Yes." Harry pouted.
Tom waved him over and Harry stepped closer. Tom grabbed Harry's lower back and pulled him down, kissing him once more. "You will come back almost every weekend... you do know how to apparate right?" Harry nodded. "Good.. and since you participated in the tournament." Tom ignored Harry's annoyed look. "You are legally known as an adult." "Which means?" "Which means you don't have to worry about underaged magic." Harry nodded. "I still don't like your idea." "You don't have to like it, you just have to follow it."
Tom kissed Harry again. He ran his hand over Harry's neck to shoulder again. "You won't disobey me will you?" "What happens if I do?" Harry leaned closer, his hands resting on the chairs arms. "Your marks will hurt and I will know, then a punishment will be in order." "You'll have to be creative with the punishments Tom." Tom smirked. "Oh trust me I know the perfect one for you."