8

Tom looked up, his irritation clear.
Harry stood in front of his desk and tilted his head.

"You're late." "Sorry... I had granger on my tail." Tom waved Harry over and he obeyed.
Tom pulled him down and nipped his neck. A predatory growl erupted from his lips and Harry fell to his knees.
"I told you to come at a specific time." "I'm sorry." Tom lifted Harry's chin. "Don't disobey me Harry." "I won't." Tom leaned down and connected their lips.

"When's the last time you ate?" "I ate dinner." "Harry you know what I mean." Harry looked up at Tom. His eyes glistened with the candle light but he didn't catch the action of Toms tongue swiping across his lips.
"Not since I came here." "Good, I'm quite thirsty myself." Harry blushed.

——

"Mother." Narcissa looked at Draco. "What does a vampire eat?" Narcissa hummed, "Well they can usually eat human food but prefer blood." "Do you think Potter drinks blood?" Bellatrix laughed. "Oh little boy, what do you think Harry was like when his fangs first grew?" Narcissa hissed at her cousin, "Bellatrix." "No mother I want to know what she means." Bellatrix giggled, her little giggle almost sinister. "Oh you should've seen it. When his fangs first grew it was as if he was an animal." Bellatrix bit the air. "He killed almost 15 guards from his thirst." Draco knitted his brows together. "Potter isn't a murderer." "Maybe not intentionally... but a vampire can't resister their thirst for blood." Bellatrix licked her lips.

:::

"Ha. Tom." Harry gripped the dark locks tickling his shoulder.

Harry currently sat on the wooded desk he had appeared in front of. The papers and books were scattered or thrown on the floor and hands gripped Harrys hips tightly so he couldn't move.
Toms eyes were a ruby almost crimson red. From the naked eye it seemed as if he had nuzzled himself into Harry's bare shoulder... but if you looked closely you would see Toms fangs sunk into Harry's tanned skin.

Harrys shirt fell to his elbow on one side with the other barely holding on. Tom moved his hand and gripped Harry's arm, bringing him closer. Harry closed his eyes in pain and pleasure.
It hurt having someone's fangs sunk into you... but to him.. it felt like bliss with Toms embrace.

Tom let go and licked his lips from the extra blood that dripped. "You taste as sweet as the first time."
Tom looked into Harry's weak droopy eyes as he panted with a crimson flush. "And you look absolutely adorable." Tom rested a finger under Harry's chin, bringing it up a little and connecting their lips.

Tom smirked, "You can't be getting to excited now little snake."