15

"Harry it has come to my attention you have been leaving Hogwarts.. is there something you would like to tell me?"
Harry looked at him questionably.
"I go to Hogsmeade if that's what your talking about." Harry sat up, pressing the tip of his fingers together. "Professor I have only been out of Azkaban for 3 months. I missed 2 years and I'd like to see what I've missed." He stood. "Plus I can leave if you won't let me have freedom."
"No my boy I'm only thinking of your well being."

Harry dug his fingernails into his palms.
Only looking out for his well being? Your the reason he was in Azkaban and suffered from his lack of food when he was a freshling. This man couldn't give to craps about Harry's well being yet he still thought Harry was blind to that? This wasn't 1st,2nd,3rd or even 4th year where Harry was his little puppet with the invisible strings and everything else!

"My boy please sit down, I'd like to talk about the next actions we will be taking."
"What next actions? I thought we were staying low key for now."
"We are.. but we're sending Hermione Granger in to watch over the dark... I was hoping you'd get her in seeing your close connection to Mr. Malfoy and the other Slytherins."

Harry went to protest and say "how bad of an idea that was"... but something clicked inside his mind, before he leaned down, his hands sliding on the desk. A smile curved his lips with the sinister glint hiding behind his closed eyes.

"Of course. I can only get so far and Hermione will be able to trick them with that smart thinking of hers."
Dumbledore gave his grandfatherly smile. "Brilliant, I'll tell her."

Harry nodded and stood. He walked out and instantly appeared beside Tom in the meeting room.

"Tom..others."
Tom looked up, confused as to why Harry is here in the middle of the day and on a Wednesday at that.
"Do you have a moment to talk? I can wait in your office."
Tom ran his fingers over Harry's hand that ran up to his shoulder.
"I'll be there in 30 minutes."
Harry nodded and left with Tom looking back at the table of death eaters.

Tom walked into his office quickly becoming amused when he saw Harry lounging in his chair.

"What would you like to talk about my lady?"

Harry rolled his eyes and sat straight. He went to speak but Tom quickly stole a kiss and sat down with Harry on his lap.

"As I was going to say." Tom smirked. "Dumbledore wants Hermione Granger to go undercover as a "death eater"."
Tom looked infuriated but Harry quickly cut in before he could begin his usual raging fit.
"Hear me out before you yell at me." Tom still didn't unclench Harry's thigh. "I think it'll be an opportunity. Ya know, throw them off." Harry brushed his lips on Toms and smirked. "Tell the inner circle and have "meetings" when she's present. Give the wrong information and when the Order hears, they won't actually know anything."

Toms eyes flicked before Harry was on top of his desk with Toms tongue in his mouth. Harry moaned as he rubbed his sides.

"You're the devil."
Harry giggled. "That's why you love me."
Harry pulled him down, connecting their lips once more. Tom cupped Harry's cheek.
"You are brilliant my twisted snake."
"Mm kitten that's why you marked me~."
Tom smirked before nipping Harry's bottom lip.
"You turn me on."