20

"Hm~. Hm~.. Hm~!"

Tom sighed and looked at Harry who curved a smile. He was currently crouching with his elbows resting on an arm of Toms chair and his face cupped by his own hands.

"Yes darling." "You almost done?" "No I'm not almost done."
Harry pouted. Tom sighed and put Harry on his lap.
"What is it you need?" "Affection." "I give you plenty of affection." "But I want your affection now~."
Harry laid on Toms shoulder.
"Or are you just horny?" "... that too."
Tom shook his head as Harry looked back at him.
"But! That is not important. I want you done with this and you to be with me." "I am with you." "No your doing that."
Harry pointed at the paperwork Tom was currently trying to finish. Tom hummed and pulled his sleeve back.

10:45 his watch ticked.

"Why don't you go to our room and get ready for bed, I'll be there soon."
Harry pouted.
"Don't be needy Harry, I will make you patient if that's what I need to do." "And how will you do that~?" "Give you no affection."
Harry looked at him in disbelief.
"For someone who mated with me, your absolutely savage and annoying." "Your very easy to please, this is all over you wanting affection." "I want cuddles.. and kisses... and more."
Tom looked amused.
"Anything else princess?" "That's Malfoy, not me." "Yes darling." "You don't believe me do you?"
Harry's eyes narrowed to a thin sliver.
"No, no I do not. To me you are royalty." "I'm a king." "No I'm your king, your my queen." "Why's that?" "Because I fuck you, you don't fuck me." "Well that's not fair. You should conceive children than." "But I can't." "Why?"
Tom grasped Harry's hips.
"Because I'm not the one with the feminine figure." "I don't have a feminine figure."

Tom put Harry on his feet and smacked his ass. Harry whined quietly and Tom smirked.

"This is not up for argumentation little snake. The moment I bit you, your body shaped into the perfect figure to conceive a child." "Well... well I can't get pregnant! I'm 16!" "Age does not matter when mated darling." "Well be more responsible. Start wearing a condom." "Can you switch from my raw cock to rubber?"
Tom looked at Harry curiously. Harry crossed his arms in stubbornness.
"Yeah." He grumbled almost whispered.
Tom smirked.
"You're very convincing." "S-shut up!"

A knock came from the door and Harry looked extremely annoyed.

"Come in."
The door opened to show Noah Lestrange, Bellatrix and Rodolphuses son.
"My mother told me to tell you that.. uh um.. Her-Hermione Granger has disappeared."
Tom looked at Harry who seemed almost peeved at this.
"You may leave." Tom assured and Noah ran out. "Did you know she'd do this?"
"Did I know? How would I know? I was here watching you do paperwork... Malfoy!"

Harry ran out and Tom sighed.
He stood and walked out.

"You were supposed to watch her." Harry complained.
"Well I have other things to do than babysit your old friend."
Harry scoffed.
"Plus at least I'm doing homework instead of having sex." Draco hissed as they turned a corner.
"I was not shagging thank you." Harry defended.
"Uh-huh. 'Cause I soo believe you. Your just like before, always thinking others should do your bidding."
"When the hell did I ever think that? Tom ordered you to watch her, not me fuck tard."

"Harry!"
Both looked toward the scream. Hermione was running at them in full speed. She grabbed Harry's arm, in an attempt to drag him with her but he kept his footing, making her stumble back a bit.

"What the hell is wrong?"
"They're lying. We aren't actually allies of theirs and they know it, we need to leave before something happens."
Draco and Harry were quiet surprised by Hermione sudden ramble.
"Now come on, we need to go-"

A blue light hit Hermiones back before she fell into Harry's arms, knocked out. Narcissa walked up to them quickly and checked Draco before sighing and looking at Harry.

"How'd she figure out?"
"Seems we all got a bit too comfortable thinking she was a bit too naive."
"What do we do? We can't have her roaming freely."
Harry sighed at Rodolphuses statement.
"Your right and we won't. Malfoy and I will bring her to Hogwarts hospital wing and say she had saved our lives by telling us. By that time you should all be out of Malfoy manor, better yet London."
"Wha? Your asking my parents to leave me?!"
"I'll talk with Tom, this is only a first rough draft plan."
"No your right."

They all looked to see Tom walking up to them. He slid his hand around Harry's waist though he still held Hermione from the floor by the armpits.

"It's not safe to be here and Harry and Draco will be the best option seeing they know Occlemency and know Dumbledore uses Legiliments."
"We can-"
"No."
Harry looked up at Tom.
"You will be staying to make it more believable."
"Wha?"

Harry didn't get a chance to speak when the adults all apparated. Draco looked at Harry.

"Come on, let's just get this done with."