26

Tom pulled back from Harry's lightly marked neck.

"You found another lover?"
"I wouldn't have yelled at you if I had found another lover." Harry sighed through a clenched jaw.
Tom leaned forward, kissing Harry's jawline before under his ear.
"Than what's so important?"
"Well I don't want to tell you if your gunna put it that way." Harry murmured.
Tom pulled back again, looking Harry in the eye. "This is very important to you."
Harry nodded. Tom sighed in defeat of his plans being ruined and sat up, putting Harry on his lap.

"What's on that mind of yours darling?"
"Are you sure you just don't want sex now and find out later?"
"Harry tell me before I rip your clothes off and run my tongue all over your body."
Harry blushed and breathed deeply to get rid of his thoughts before they could escalate.

Tom watched in curiosity as Harry stood and turned back around to straddle his lap. He got even more suspicious when he felt Harry messing with the ends of his hair.

"Harry what's wrong?"
"Have you ever thought about having a child?"
Tom raised an eyebrow in confusion. "With you, of course."
"When?"
Tom hummed. "Whenever I get you pregnant."
"So you wouldn't be mad if you got a sixteen year old pregnant than left and they suffered because the babies a submissive like them?"
"Harry tell me what this is about."
"I'm pregnant."

Tom stared at Harry.
To the naked eye.. or in specific, Harry's eye. Tom looked disinterested with a blank expression. but to Tom, his eyes were wide with his jaw to the floor in absolute shock.

After minutes and minutes of silence.
Harry got off of Toms lap, successfully snapping him from his daze.

"I knew you wouldn't be fine with this!"
"Wha? No Harry."
"You're just staring at me! Is it that hard for you to know that you actually got me pregnant?!"
"Harry-" Tom sighed. "- it's not like that. I don't want to slow you down-"
"My child isn't going to slow me down... and what the hell happened to 'whenever I get you pregnant?!' Huh?! Or were you just talking-"

Harry clenched Toms robe in his fists. He struggled to try and at least make distance between him and Tom but Tom had too tight of a grip on each side of his face.

"I'm ecstatic to know your carrying my eldest child Harry. Don't twist my words when I only want the best for you but for you to also be happy."
Harry's lip quivered. "... so you really are happy?"
"Of course I am." Tom caressed Harry's cheek.

"... now can we have sex?"
"Tom!"