18

Hermione followed Draco to the dining room to see the others already there. Tom wasn't there which she found weird since Harry also wasn't there.
Than it hit. Did he hurt Harry? Dumbledore had to know Tom was hurting Harry. They'd definitely do something than. Harry was their savior, they couldn't afford Tom hurting him.

Tom appeared beside his seat only seconds later. He sat down and opened his eyes for a ruby red to shine.
He licked his lips as the food appeared.

Hermione clenched her fists.
Why were his eyes red? His eyes were a coal black yesterday.

"... where's Harry?" She questioned with the same innocent tone.
"Sleeping." "I can go wake him." "It's fine." "No I'm sure-"
"Sit. down."

Hermione froze at the absolute dominance in Toms tone. She slowly sat down and Draco smirked.
He leaned over.

"Only Harry can talk back to him.. if you want that privilege than you'll have to get him to fancy you."
Hermione clenched her fists.
"How'd Harry do it?"
"Granger do you really think Potter was in his right mind when he first came out of Azkaban? He did come here with the others." Draco sat straight again, taking a bite of the toast.

Harry gave himself to Tom? No.
No that's absolutely disgusting. Even if Harry was doing this for the Order... how could he give himself to Voldemort, the same man who killed his parents?

Harry didn't come to breakfast and Hermione felt the urge to already blow her cover and kill Tom to get her best friend back.
Before she could even speak up, Tom was gone and the others were talking about something trivial. For the first time in so long, Hermione truly felt out of place.. and out of place with lunatics.

Tom appeared in his room and moved Harry's bangs before kissing him. Harry hummed but only that.

"Harry you need to wake up."

He whined and grabbed Toms hand, trying to pull him into bed. Tom smirked and kissed Harry's hand, kissing his lips again.

"She thinks I hurt you. You need to wake up and prove her wrong." "But I wanna sleep." "And not help?" "I wanna sleep with you."

Harry smirked, his eyes fluttering open.

"We already had sex last night Harry." "Yeah because of you. We never have sex because I want it."
Tom smirked in amusement.
"I'd gladly give you what you want, but I'm sure your back already hurts." "It doesn't."

Tom pulled Harry up and he whined.

"See, it hurts."
Harry pouted and huffed. "I hate you. Only if you went easy on me for once."
"I do go easy on you." "No you don't." "You wouldn't be able to move if I wasn't holding back Harry, don't make me prove it to you." "Your hot when you use that voice."

Harry crawled over and nipped Toms neck. Tom slid his hand to Harry's ass and lifted him onto his lap.

"If you be good, I'll give you that satisfaction."
"I always have to be good." Harry complained. "Why not just punish me when I'm bad?"
"Because I don't like punishing you."
"That's a bunch of bullshit."

Tom smirked and pulled Harry to him, their lips connecting. Harry wrapped his arms around Toms neck, gladly taking any affection he could get.

"Your very clingy today." "I'm horny and pouty and hungry." "Than let's get you food." "I don't want food~."
Tom chuckled.
"That's a treat Harry."
He grumbled. "I could just suck every student at Hogwarts dry."
"We've talked about that." "And I don't agree with your thinking." "Yes well Granger will go telling that headmaster of yours, you use your body to be in my favor." "I do no such thing." "Yes all you had to do was catch my attention." "Did I get it?" "Like always."

Harry smiled and wiggled on Toms lap. He grunted and Harry smirked.

"Harry I just said no."
He pouted. "Fine. I don't want to hear any complaints when I say no than."
Tom looked at him amused.