22

Tom sat in a circle around a large table. Around the table were his most trusted death eaters.. but it was, of course, missing someone.
Tom sighed and looked at the seat purposely left unoccupied. It was supposed to be Harry's seat... but Harry was in London and at Hogwarts.

They've only been separated for two weeks but Tom could barely stand it. He knew leaving Harry behind was the right choice just so Harry wouldn't be in any trouble or have any suspicions raised against him... but he couldn't help the replay of Harry's face when they had had a discussion about this.
It hurt to remember Harry's disbelief yet hurt when Tom had specifically promised he'd never leave his mate with such people again...
But Harry had Draco and right now.. that was better than nothing, it at least kept Tom from going back and getting Harry.

Though on the other hand, Draco and Harry weren't in the best of situations.. definitely not a good situation.

~~**~~

"Preg-" Draco choked.

Madam Pomfrey nodded and looked at Harry who was extremely pale for such news. He was only looking into the distance as if in a trance.
On the other hand, Draco was freaking out.

"Potter! Potter what have you done?!"
Draco shook Harry's shoulders furiously but Harry couldn't muster any courage nonetheless, energy to even raise his head.
"Snap out of it!"
Draco slapped Harry across the face.

"I'm pregnant?!" He yelled for all of Hogwarts to hear.
Madam Pomfrey nodded.
"What happened to make me pregnant?! Now?! This is your fault! You are supposed to keep me from doing stupid shit!"
"My fault?! Why is this my fault?! I'm not the moron sexually active!"
"Why not?!"
Harry pulled at his hair and crouched. Draco held onto the nightstand for support as both were still taking in the information.

"Who's the father? If it's a fellow student you'll have to alert Dumbledore for special classes and food since you'll begin have cravings soon.. and if it's a staff or adult, you'll have to get special permission to tell the father."

Slowly realization hit both teenagers.
They couldn't have Dumbledore knowing Harry was mated to Tom Riddle or better known as, Lord Voldemort...
Which only left them with-

They slowly looked at each other.
This was too much. This would prove how far each would truly go for their lovers and family.. and each other.

".. Draco."
Draco fell to a knee. He couldn't let his family go to Azkaban for supporting the dark and he couldn't let Harry give away where they were all hiding.
Draco looked back at Harry.

"C-can we have some time to uh.. *cough* talk."
Madam Pomfrey looked at them both confused but closed the curtain behind him.
Draco immediately slid to sit on the floor across from Harry.

"We can't-"
"But what's at risk-"
"We'll have to-"
"To keep everything still a secret-"
"He'd kill us."
"Either Tom or Dumbledore-"

Both stayed silent in debate as they stared at each other.

"I'm not touching you."
"I'm not kissing you."
"Only to protect our loved ones."
"And no more."

Both still stayed silent as they stared at each other.

"I fucking hate you."
"I hate me too."