11

Harry knocked on an office door and it flung open, slightly surprising him. Slughorn stood in the door way, a smile plastered on his wrinkled cheeks.
Harry returned the smiled with his feet swaying back and forth. "Is there something you need Mr. Potter?" Harry hummed and took the invitation when Slughorn moved over. "No, I just got a task to get to know you." "Oh and why's that?" The door clicked and Slughorn advanced for his seat. "Dumbledore wants me to use you to find out how many horcruxes there are."
Harry covered his ears when Slughorns chair screeched on the floor. He looked over from looking around the room. "I should've seen this coming." Slughorn looked at Harry. "Why tell me this?" Harry giggled.

He lifted a picture. "Because I already know how many there are.. plus Tom wouldn't like me disobeying him." "... Tom?" "Tom Riddle." Harry held the framed photo up.
Slughorn cleared his throat. "I have not seen Tom in years." "Oh I know." Harry sat the picture down. "I didn't ask if you've seen him, I simply stated he wouldn't like me disobeying him." Harry smiled and walked over, crossing a leg over the other. "From what I heard you two were very close." He smiled once more. "We were." "So close.. you told him about horcruxes." Slughorn shifted. "I didn't tell him about such a thing." Harry laughed and licked his lips.

Slughorn saw a bit of murderous lust in Harry's eyes and shifted again.
"How do you know of Tom?" Harry chuckled. "He marked me of course." Slughorn was slightly surprised by the answer.

Tom Riddle his old student had marked Harry Potter... the boy destined to kill him.

Harry smiled. "Well I best be off." Harry flung his leg back over and stood. "Little Draco will get mad if I keep him waiting~." Harry's feet skipped before he opened the door and glided out.
The door slammed closed and Slughorn looked at the old picture with his favorite student in it.