yeosang

y/n was at a party, hanging out with her best friend

y/n was at a party, hanging out with her best friend. suddenly she got too wild, bumping into someone else on the dance floor.
"uh... sorry!" y/n said, looking up at the guy towering over her. she gulped. he smirked at her suddenly, all she could think to do was smile back.
after staring at each other for a brief few seconds he casually walked away, leaving y/n with butterflies in her stomach. she couldn't help but stare as he walked away before looking back to her friend.
"do all guys do that?" y/n said, a shocked expression on her face.
"well it's his party, his rules!" she said, laughing a little.
"could you do me a favour?" y/n sighed at the question
"what now..?" she said, looking at her friend
"can you ask him for his number? i really need it!" she said, pouting at y/n. y/n smirked at her friend.
"come on! please? for me?" she said, doing puppy eyes at y/n. y/n rolled her eyes and sighed.
"fine." she said, walking away to try and find the guy.

she saw him amongst a group of people who she assumed were his friends. as he saw her they locked eyes, he instantly smiled, lowering his drink away from his mouth. as she stood in front of him he towered over her, she stared nervously at him.
"hi!" she said, smiling up at him.
"hey" he said in a low voice, that's kind of attractive ngl.
"can i ask you a quick que-"
"what's your name?" he said, cutting her off mid sentence.
"uh.. kate" she lied, smiling at him innocently.
he sipped his drink and stared at her, laughing a little.
"you don't look like a kate to me." he mumbled, placing his drink next to him.
"well good guess! that's actually my friends name!" y/n said enthusiastically, pointing to her friend who was sat at the bar. he stared at her then at y/n.
"i don't want her" he said sternly, taking another sip of his drink.
"what? why?" y/n said in annoyance
the guy stared at her in the eyes, smirking before replying
"alright, what does she want?" he said, crossing his arms as he leant back against a wall.
"your number.." she said hesitantly
he sighed and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket. y/n stared in amazement, he must get this often. he wrote something and folded it in half, giving it to y/n.
"thanks!" she said, walking away. she sighed in relief  now that the awkward interaction was over.

y/n walked back to her friend cheerfully, the note in hand. she reached it out to her and she took it instantly, smiling a lot.
"so what does it say?" y/n said, trying to peek at the note. her friend stared for a few seconds, her expression quickly turning from happiness to anger. she stood up from her chair and threw the paper at y/n's chest, walking away.
y/n stood there, trying to process what happened before grabbing the note from the floor. she sighed as she opened it, those sighs quickly turning into butterflies yet again. the note was in all capitals:
"YOUR FRIEND IS HOT! :)" her first instinct was to smile over her shoulder, she caught a glimpse of the guy smiling back, he was waiting for her reaction.

she walked back to the guy, crossing her arms. he smirked at her, watching her as she walked over.
she opened her mouth to speak when he suddenly leaned into her, his laps crashing against hers. it was enjoyable but she felt it wasn't right and pushed him back, slapping him.
"what are you doing?!" she yelled, scoffing at him.
"i'm doing what i want" he replied bluntly, pulling her closer against him.
" i don't even know-"
"yeosang" he said suddenly, caressing his thumb over her bottom lip
"my name is yeosang"
they both exchanged a look. after a few seconds she finally gave in and told him her real name. he smiled, repeating the name slowly.
"i see it, that name suits you.." y/n smiled, looking into his eyes.
"so about that note.." he smirked, pulling her closer by the strap of her dress.