Chapter 8

(Tegans POV)

"Alright, alright where is this store you speak off?" I asked as they all ushered me out the door.

"It's this small, hole in the wall place downtown. Not a lot of people even know where it is. We go there all the time, for all our performances." Alex explained. I stayed silent only because I had nothing to say. "Does that sound bad or something?" He asked.

"Oh it's nothing, I am just wondering why I'm letting four teenage boys walk me down town in the middle of the night to some "hole in the wall" shop." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry you can trust us." Bobby said putting his hand in my shoulder. 

"Whatever you say." I said looking over that shoulder. We continued walking down town for what felt like forever but was only about a half hour. When we turned into a parking lot, Luke pointed towards very small door in between two huge stores. "You're talking about that thing? I didn't think there was anything even there."

"Yup. That's it." Reggie said. "Jacks the coolest person." 

"Who?" I asked.

"Jack is the owner. He is so incredible. He always knows what to give us. Sometime he sets aside clothes just for us." Alex answered. I nodded as Luke held the door open for all of us.

"Jack! You here dude!" Bobby called. A young man probably in his early late 20s early 30s, head popped up from behind a rack of clothes.

"My boys! Hey guys! Who's this?" He asked looking at me. 

"This is Tegan. She's preforming with us this weekend." Luke said.

"Cool, where you guys preforming?" He asked.

"Our school's homecoming." Reggie explained. 

"Sweet, you guys need outfits?" He asked. 

"Well not necessarily for us, her." Reggie said nudging me forward.

"Yes! New person to style! Not to be rude to you guys, I love you all, but I need someone new to style." Jack said. "Okay, Tegan was it? You would look gorgeous in a peach pink or a golden yellow what we thinking?" He asked me taking me over to a clothes rack. I shrugged and said,

"I don't know I'm just trying to go with the boys style." I said nervously not knowing what else to say.

"Well that's great, because these boys style is on point!" Jack said flipping through a pile of jeans. 

"You know it is!" Reggie called out.

"Reg we all know that is mainly thanks to me." Jack said flipping through the rack.

"I say pink only because I think the other team is wearing yellow." Alex began, Jack nodded.

"Well that's that then. Pink it is. Oh oh oh! This!" He said holding up a plain light pink slightly cropped tank top.

"Jack, don't you think it's kinda plain? It would look great but it's simple." Luke said. As much as I agreed, who is he to judge female fashion?

"Oh wow everyone look it's Sherlock Holmes, no kidding it's plain you idiot! I'm going to print your logo in black on the front!" He said holding it up to me to make sure it would fit.

"Oh yeah that makes sense." Luke replied as I followed Jack to the back of his store. I don't know who this guy is, but his attitude was everything!

"These Jeans would look so good with this, but too bad they're too plain for Luke here." Jack said pointing to a pair of ripped jeans on the top of a clothing rack as I looked back at Luke he smiled and rolled his eyes. I picked them up looking them up and down. He's right, they were really cute.